BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will hate it because it's Venkys but I think that looks great, probably just for the Asia trophy though

i agree Tom, looks much much better than the horrible Crown black box. Again, if its a short term fix until we get a new sponsor then great. My only concern is, if it goes on Sale with Venkys, and we then get a sponsor in, then we would have to either buy a new shirt, or just forget about buying the shirt with the new sponsor. :unsure:

They won't be able to change sponsor during the season. So any sponsor we get once it starts will be for next season. As for money, surley venky's have to pay for the sponsor, so putting money into the club.

Temporary Sponsor for Temporary Owners???

looks smart to me..

for those who have listened to the podcast, kamy did mention that venkys would be the sponsor for the asia trophy. it will probably also incorporate the 2 friendlies at the weekend. wouldnt expect us to start the season with that sponsor.

Archived