BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could well of hit on a good business venture there. Get some iron on 'out' stickers knocked up and get em on EBay!

I do not think anybody else has mentioned this. But have you noticed one of the players has deliderately folded his arms which hides the venkys logo - the grin on the face says it is done deliberatly.

I do not think anybody else has mentioned this. But have you noticed one of the players has deliderately folded his arms which hides the venkys logo - the grin on the face says it is done deliberatly.

i think when he crosses his arms, they intersect in the area of his chest. crazy.

I like the shirt, even with the Venkys' logo. I'll definitely will be buying the home and away shirt this season.

If Venkys wants the shirt to sell, they should sign a top drawer striker. Something to inspire the fans, convince the supporters that they will do right by the club.

I'm not holding my breadth.

It's a bit bizarre that pictures like this are being leaked out but there is nothing official from the club. Has Samba taken these pics with his phone? (although the one with Hoilett covering the Venkys logo looks a bit more professional.

It's a bit bizarre that pictures like this are being leaked out but there is nothing official from the club. Has Samba taken these pics with his phone? (although the one with Hoilett covering the Venkys logo looks a bit more professional.

Think the first lot come from Roberts' twitter, not sure about the later one.

so much for a big new launch of the new kits from Rovers - we've had them leaked out via a reserve game and a pic from a warehouse in the far east.... another shambles from Venkys.

And if they'd have worn last seasons kits it would of been "Venkys need to get there finger out of their bums and sort a new kit out!"

They can't win

Archived