BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if they'd have worn last seasons kits it would of been "Venkys need to get there finger out of their bums and sort a new kit out!"

They can't win

Well the shirt should have been out for the kids stopping school and everyone going on their hols, its not Venkys as I remember Rovers launched at the first home game of the season.

And if they'd have worn last seasons kits it would of been "Venkys need to get there finger out of their bums and sort a new kit out!"

They can't win

They could win by getting the kit sorted in good time, with an official launch. Other clubs seems to manage it.

They could win by getting the kit sorted in good time, with an official launch. Other clubs seems to manage it.

And others don't. (Tottenham last year)

The kit isn't finished I.e. No sponsor.

Ever thought no-one has come in with a sponsorship deal yet?

But let's blame Venkys for that too!!

Problem with the halves being on the one side of the body, if you look at a player from his right, we are almost playing in all white. The strip looks very different depending on which angle it is looked at.

This is probably going to force us into away strip at places like Fulham and Spurs where sometimes we have played in halves.

They can't win

That's totally irrelevant.

If the kits are ready why didn't they launch them properly? Even if it was just a news story on the website.

I'm really starting to wonder how they have been successful business people. This is basic stuff - if they want the public to buy a new product then they have to market it.

That's totally irrelevant.

If the kits are ready why didn't they launch them properly? Even if it was just a news story on the website.

I'm really starting to wonder how they have been successful business people. This is basic stuff - if they want the public to buy a new product then they have to market it.

But we havent got a sponsor, so the kits arent ready.. Why advertise a shirt without a sponsor when clearly we wont be playing with that shirt next season?

But we havent got a sponsor, so the kits arent ready.. Why advertise a shirt without a sponsor when clearly we wont be playing with that shirt next season?

I guess the answer there is to do what every other PL team manages to do and get a sponsor in time.

Either way, they would know the team would be wearing it for the upcoming friendlies. They should be aware how amateurish it looks for us to find out via pictures from those games.

Umbro have had a long time to develop that away shirt, the club must have heard thousands of fans comments that they much prefer Red and Black!! (halves)

That yacky yellow looks awful!! What a shame!!!

However the home shirt looks quite good, with a lot depending on who sponsors us!!!

The home shirt would be a good kit if is was actually a Rovers strip...but it isn't.

Only a Rovers fan would spot the difference. I'm honestly not sure why it's changed but it's hardly the worst the thing to happen in the last 12 months!

In a few years time it might even be a collectors item...

The home shirt would be a good kit if is was actually a Rovers strip...but it isn't.

By this argument If rovers make europe again it wont be a rovers kit either. cause of the white box around the numbers.

Its still blue and white halves from the front as its always been, and its the nicest looking in a long time FFS.

I wish they'd hurry up and release it without a sponsor. I've grown accustomed to the look now, and won't buy it if there's an ugly logo slapped on it (Venky's or otherwise).

Oh, and away kit looks Sunday league.

Archived