BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

Thanking you sir! Going to buy the two polo-shirts and the training top. Its ludicrous why the stuff isnt on the onerovers site

Anyone have contact details for the club shop/someone in charge of purchasing, as I would much rather the money go to rovers than to kitbag

We have a pretty decent affiliate deal with kitbag. I'll replace some of the banners with theirs when I get a few minutes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a pretty decent affiliate deal with kitbag. I'll replace some of the banners with theirs when I get a few minutes.

Well then thats good, so all I do is click the banner? and if you could sort out that PM I sent you I would be most pleased :D

whats with the weird shaped neck line on the new shirt, makes all the players look like quasimodo

I'm guessing you talking about the line that goes across the width of the shirt just above the name. It's the stitching of the shirt. There is also stitching above the line going up where the halves join. It's how Umbro have made all their shirts this season. I would assume this is partly the reason why the halves are the way they are this season as otherwise the back of the shirts would look like quarters instead of halves.

I'm guessing you talking about the line that goes across the width of the shirt just above the name. It's the stitching of the shirt. There is also stitching above the line going up where the halves join. It's how Umbro have made all their shirts this season. I would assume this is partly the reason why the halves are the way they are this season as otherwise the back of the shirts would look like quarters

instead of halves.

Just above that looks as if the collar goes into a point and sticks out, and the shirt humps up

Well then thats good, so all I do is click the banner? and if you could sort out that PM I sent you I would be most pleased :D

The first post in this thread

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/22165-how-to-support-the-site-with-special-online-deals/

has a list & link to all the places we have affiliate deals with

... an in return I'll happily sort that PM (and that doesn't mean the rest of you can expect the same service, I've got a mountain of PMs to answer :( )

:rover: what have we done to our kit,i thought i was watching chelsea 1st half and leeds 2nd half,as for the logo :wacko::brfc:

Don't you have a fried spider to eat or something?

I thought Formica looked like a slightly less deformed version of Tevez with that shirt.

Chris, have a look at the posts since ours. That's where I'm coming from. Don't know if you've seen it in a match yet.

It just doesn't look right side-on.

thanks, apologies for using the icon thingy if it makes you feel better I really did think you were nuts but see what you getting at sort of.

I really like the kit, I prefer it like that, must be minority.

I did see most the game, qulaity was pooor.

If anyone wacnts a good at the kit in action there is a clip of the terrible givet defending here:

villa goal

I'm not in favour of showing off trophies, especially when we're not achieving much at the moment! I'd probably feel slightly different if we were winning trophies left right and centre but we were fighting relegation.

United's and Liverpool's kits would look like a solar system if they displayed all their trophies on their shirts. :lol:

Did we not have a gold lion on the premier league badge the year after we won it? What happened to that?

Isn't there a rule about that from the pl where you only get it the season after you've won it? Seem to remember hearing something about when Chelsea had it a few seasons ago?

I was wondering whether someone could help me anyone have an idea when the new kits with the sponsor will be released?. Any idea who the new sponsor will be heard there was an oil,shipping & courier service last week & a couple of beer companies does anyone know if the beer companies are still in the running?. I was also wondering does anyone know what the players numbers are likely to be & which number Cato is likely to have?. I like many others was hoping with 2 weeks to go the kits with numbers would be released by now any news info would be greatfully appreciated thanks.

Isn't there a rule about that from the pl where you only get it the season after you've won it? Seem to remember hearing something about when Chelsea had it a few seasons ago?

Yep, the reigning champions have the gold lion on the sleave.

Archived