BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Wolves vs. Rovers; 22 May 2011.

Woken up feeling extremely angry at Venky's and how their irresponsible stupidity have put is in this completely unnecessary position of risk.

It is all very well wandering round the chicken coops of Pune blaming the Walkers. You are too damned idle to even do the most basic hard work to find out what you bought. From here you look like feckless naive fools who have been utterly conned.

The knot in my stomach is going to take some untying.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woken up feeling extremely angry at Venky's and how their irresponsible stupidity have put is in this completely unnecessary position of risk.

It is all very well wandering round the chicken coops of Pune blaming the Walkers. You are too damned idle to even do the most basic hard work to find out what you bought. From here you look like feckless naive fools who have been utterly conned.

TGM is THE doctor

:lol:

It's going to be a nervous afternoon but all rational thought suggests we will stay up. What is it? 81 combinations of results of which only 8 send Rovers down, logic says we must be 90% certain of staying up but then all these years of following Rovers........................

Time to charge the phone, load up BBC mobile and wait to set off to Molineux with den and bazza. I think today's a day for travelling with friends and fellow fans.

Ricky I'll see you at the turnstile.

You still wish that we had been bought out by that Syed bloke eh?? The one who you were championing from the beginning?

http://www.soccerblog.com/2011/03/ahsan-ali-syed-racing-santande.htm

Get over it.

Got to be honest, I felt more nervous against Bolton. The worry is that, technically, we're 3 goals away from championship football.

As a massive Aussie Rovers fan i just wanted to wish the lads every bit of luck and if we don't get the win at least have other results going our way. I've been saving for the last couple of years to finally make a trip to the UK early next year and more importantly to Ewood at least a few times while i'm there to see Blackburn play and can't wait! That's the main reason i'm coming over and i've no doubt i'll be seeing the boys play in the Premier league and not the championship.

To all those that are going to the game have a great time and to those who can't make the trip enjoy the game wherever you watch it and enjoy plenty of celebatory pints after we stay up :tu: It's not shown til 1am on Monday morning but you can bet your arse i'll be up watching the game as well as the keeping a close eye on the other relgation battle games they're showing here as well.

Good luck again boys!

It is all very well wandering round the chicken coops of Pune blaming the Walkers. You are too damned idle to even do the most basic hard work to find out what you

bought. From here you look like feckless naive fools who have been utterly conned.

Come on philipl, you wanted syed to take us over for goodness sake, that knot would have been much bigger had your man taken the helm.

Have a great day out people, we're not going down, simple as that, bit this has been to close for comfort and lessons should be learnt.

I am up and not a nerve in sight, strange considering the implications. Shower, Blues fry up, then hit the road to Wolverhampton. Will be behind the boys 100% watching them get the job done :brfcsmilie: The Venky's 'Get out of Jail Card' will be played today, I hope they prove to be wise enough to learn from their mistakes as with the right management team and additions over the summer the potential in this Rovers team is as high as it's been for some time COYB!!!

No sweat today boys,after watching Rovers for over 40 years i hope my instincts are serving me well today.

I predict we will NOT get beat today ensuring our survival.

Be realistic WWFC HAVE NOT BECOME WORLDBEATERS OVERNIGHT.We have enough quality to get a result today,show the same spirit we did at Arsenal away and United home and we will be fine.

ARTE ET LABORE.

Good Luck to all the fans travelling to the game. I hope the game lives up to our expectations and the team plays with our recently discovered togetherness, if only we had a goalscorer. I'm going for a draw in our game, and a win -Wigan, a lose- Big Club, and a draw- Blackpool. That'll see us stay up by the skin of our teeth. Hope I'm right.

Have washed two cars, hoovered out one car, washed two bikes and polished one. What can I do next?

May well have to go and lay down as I'm beginning to feel tired and scratchy.

We won't go down but 5.45pm is a long way off.

Archived