BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Wolves vs. Rovers; 22 May 2011.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Pedersens blog

Match of the season starts in a few hours, or rather, the most important game of our career starts in a few hours. I can feel it in my entire body how much this game means, and anything else than pulling this through is completely out of the question. The eleven who are so lucky that they get the honor to represent the proud blue and white shirt with the beautiful red rose will fight as if it was about life. For that is what it is all about, the life of the club in our hearts! Blackburn Rovers are not lucky because they have good players on the team, good players are lucky because they play at Blackburn Rovers. Now it’s game time, COYB!

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Stoke and Bolton have had great seasons and are in the top half of the table; they are 6 points or two wins ahead of Rovers. This is one reason why sacking Sam was so criminal, the current squad would have been certainties for 7th if those loons from Pune hadn't listened to the agent from hell.

It's what they do next that scares the hell out of me. No Rafa coming and he was coming, so now it looks highly likely the pilsberry dough boy will be pulling the strings while agent Orange lines his pockets with the cicken overlords money. The other point that worries me is all this we have money, increased budget and so on, despite the fact its foolish to announce things like that publically (strong leadership would have played on our previous position as misers) as prices go up, but my first thought is who is providing all this cash? Is it against the club, is it our of their own pocket, loan, gift, etc etc...... Because given their success and choices so far I have no Faith in them period

At least them buying a house in Lancs means I won't have too far to go when my Venky's out banner is required....

It's what they do next that scares the hell out of me. No Rafa coming and he was coming, so now it looks highly likely the pilsberry dough boy will be pulling the strings while agent Orange lines his pockets with the cicken overlords money. The other point that worries me is all this we have money, increased budget and so on, despite the fact its foolish to announce things like that publically (strong leadership would have played on our previous position as misers) as prices go up, but my first thought is who is providing all this cash? Is it against the club, is it our of their own pocket, loan, gift, etc etc...... Because given their success and choices so far I have no Faith in them period

At least them buying a house in Lancs means I won't have too far to go when my Venky's out banner is required....

Exactly.

If they appoint a good manager then firstly I'd be happy for that alone, and also because it'd seem like Venky's were finally getting the message.

But this is looking less and less likely. With Kean in charge, it's gonna be another long, hard season unless we spend £20m plus this summer. Even then that doesnt guarantee very much.

From Pedersens blog

Match of the season starts in a few hours, or rather, the most important game of our career starts in a few hours. I can feel it in my entire body how much this game means, and anything else than pulling this through is completely out of the question. The eleven who are so lucky that they get the honor to represent the proud blue and white shirt with the beautiful red rose will fight as if it was about life. For that is what it is all about, the life of the club in our hearts! Blackburn Rovers are not lucky because they have good players on the team, good players are lucky because they play at Blackburn Rovers. Now it's game time, COYB!

Morten Gamst Pedersen

MGP to be our new manager with that inspiring speech :D

I'm not nervous at all to be honest, I can't see big club or pool winning so I think we will be safe. Can't wait to see how it all pans out though, its going to be fun :)

Mid-season this would certainly be true and you wouldn't give them a hope in hell. But now their opponents have pretty much nothing left to fight for, and United are likely to rest some of their lot for the Champions League final. IMO, we need that draw really, as I think one of those two games could provide an upset, and then who knows what will happen with Wigan.

The doctors said I wasn't when they released me a few years ago.

Isn't this what football is about? Excitement, passions running high, final day nerves? Ideally, I'd prefer that at the other end of the table, but this is where we are, so let's go with the flow and hope we come out on tops!

Archived