BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Wolves vs. Rovers; 22 May 2011.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that confirmed ? Wouldn't be surprised - hamstring and groin injuries normally take more than a week - I did wonder whether Kean was just trying to keep Wolves guessing.

Has anyone ever known a rovers player to play with painkiling injections?????

I hope Samba is fit, he has to be. The above would have been very tempting for me, if it was my choice.

• Backroom

All of the sky sports 'pundits' have us down to lose... except Charlie Nicholas, quelle surprise :D who had us down to draw. None of them think we're going down though.

No defenders on the bench. If Samba is only just passed fit very odd. Would we be seeing Andrews coming on at centre back again.

Unless Givet is moved inside, Olsson to LB, and the midfield shuffled.

Interesting point by Jimmy Armfield on 5 Live.

Apparently the PL have told clubs that they had to inform players who would not be offered new contracts this week.

Some of the Blackpool team have been told by Holloway that they won't have a contract next season !

No defenders on the bench. If Samba is only just passed fit very odd. Would we be seeing Andrews coming on at centre back again.

Why would we? If Samba goes off then Olsson drops to LB, Givet takes Samba's place and we bring on a midfielder or striker instead.

So Olsson is LB cover, Givet is CB cover and Emerton RB cover. Allows us attacking options on the bench.

Archived