BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Wolves vs. Rovers; 22 May 2011.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought about sitting in a park for a few hours and then let someone ring me up and tell me......but then realised that all my mates would probably take the ###### and say we're down even if we're not :lol:

So i'm going to watch the Rovers game and just hope we're good enough to win.

One substitute appearance all season was his immediate reward for scoring 4 in 6 in January. Thanks a lot Mr Kean.

Spot on. The single most ridiculous feature of Kean's reign. I thoroughly believe that if we hadn't persisted with Santa Cruz when he obviously wasn't up to it, and had played Kalinic whilst he was bang in form, we would be safe now. Possibly two or three games back. Heck, just not persisting with RSC might have done the trick...

Spot on. The single most ridiculous feature of Kean's reign. I thoroughly believe that if we hadn't persisted with Santa Cruz when he obviously wasn't up to it, and had played Kalinic whilst he was bang in form, we would be safe now. Possibly two or three games back. Heck, just not persisting with RSC might have done the trick...

Hopefully this is the last time we'll see RSC at Ewood.

We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. If Kalinic is being a schmuck in training, it would ruin team morale (especially on such a crucial day) if he jumped ahead of those more willing.

But if it's based on his confidence being low or some crap, then yeah, it's ridiculous. He's technically the best striker we've got, and every week he doesn't feature, our £6m is pissing down the drain.

We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. If Kalinic is being a schmuck in training, it would ruin team morale (especially on such a crucial day) if he jumped ahead of those more willing.

Maybe, but know what else is bad for team morale? Botching game after game because you're playing somebody who is being a schmuck on the actual pitch.

Archived