BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Paul Hunt

Guest Wen Y Hu

Some of the answers lack substance but they were largely free hit questions (no offence Hughesy). Venky's have brought him in do a job, which in the interview, he's doing. It is not his fault the owners opted to shift the previous management who were here a long time and of a different style. Judge him on whether he can improve things from where we are, not on the basis of the vast majority of a year of which he's had no part in.

In Paul's defence, we sat on this for some time because it was a lacklustre rehash of the LT interview and it felt so much like a creation of a PR team rather than the words of the man himself that it's was a bit insulting to you all to post it. However, Paul briefly attended the last Fans Forum and actually came across very well, he reminded me a lot of Tom Finn in his general demeanour, so don't write him off just yet.

I heard his interview on Radio Lancs.

He talked about Kean being a "good" and "strong" manager.

His view of last season was on the lines that we were not close to being relegated, that if we had got 4 extra points we would have been in-or close to-the top 10(my fault-I can't remember which he said).

He came over as "positive" in the same way that Kean comes over as being positive.Maybe he's better in a different context.

Archived