BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

Same goes for Dunn. Would like to see Petrovic for Dunn to add some solidity and Vuckevic(sp) for Formica.

Disagree, Dunn doing more than N'Zonzi, who hasn't gotten out of a jog all match. Agree on Vukcevic though, and something has to be done for the left back shambles.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dann looks very good apart from the one lapse.

If Fulham step-up their game, we could be in trouble as we are wide open in front of the defence.

Great goal from Rochina but we probably need at least one more goal to secure even a point.

Same goes for Dunn. Would like to see Petrovic for Dunn to add some solidity and Vuckevic(sp) for Formica.

Disagree. Dunn's been solid so far. Formica and Goodwillie have been pretty poor so far.

Givet is struggling to cope with the pace. Should be swapped for Olsson at half time for sure.

We haven't played badly, but watching the game made me realise one thing. We have great players with great skills, but we're still completely clueless as a team.

Its not enough to have great individuals. They need to be setup effectively within a team, and we don't have that.

Disagree, Dunn doing more than N'Zonzi, who hasn't gotten out of a jog all match. Agree on Vukcevic though, and something has to be done for the left back shambles.

Agree Dunn been one of our better player

Unlucky Duffs crossing is off

Fulham better team, hopefully we can improve or hold result

May need olssen on to pair with Givet

I'm watching the game obviously but also looking at the solidarity, team spirit, body language and so on! Looks an unhappy camp to me :(

Careful you are not supposed to say anything negative like that.

Apart from a moment of brilliance from Rochina Fulham look the better side and look more likely to score than we do. Defensively we are all over the place especially Givet who looks mega unfit (actually a few players look not match fit - shocking considering the season is still young).

Embarrassing performance from both full-backs.

To be fair Givet got no help whatsoever from Hoillet but all Salgado needs is a zimmer frame.

We don't have a full-back at the club worthy of the name. We did have a decent option at right-back but that bald buzztard gave him away.

Bring on Myles Anderson I say and lets see a real fraud.

Fulham are poor but will be too good for us.

Also why does he keep playing Dunn...oh I forgot he knows nothing whatsoever about football management.

• Backroom

Disagree. Dunn's been solid so far. Formica and Goodwillie have been pretty poor so far.

Givet is struggling to cope with the pace. Should be swapped for Olsson at half time for sure.

We haven't played badly, but watching the game made me realise one thing. We have great players with great skills, but we're still completely clueless as a team.

Its not enough to have great individuals. They need to be setup effectively within a team, and we don't have that.

.. and that's the managers job!.. oh, wait, we don't have one do we :angry2:

Pros:

Rochina

Hoilett (offensively)

Goodwillie (in place of Roberts at least)

Dunn (at least in terms of work rate and desre)

Cons:

Givet

Hoilett (defensively)

N'Zonzi

Formica

Would like Olsson on for Givet now, Vukcevic for Formica later and maybe Yak for Goodie with 10 minutes to go.

Two poor teams, contesting a poor game.

Absolutely appalling defending from Givet for their goal. You'd be hard stretched to find worst defending than that down at Pleasington on a Sunday morning. In fact, he's been dire the entire half, simply has to be brought off.

If he doesn't sub Givet at half time it'll be yet another example of his managerial incompetence.

Witth the comments about our tactics, it sounds like Kean will make a substitution soon. And we all know who will come on!

When we aren't trying to ram it down Hoilett's wing, we're sending lumping it up to Goodwillie - who's all on his own most of the time.

If we had a decent manager, this set of players could do okay. I think we just saw the importance of a decent natural finIsher, who well get one chance and put it away. We had a lot of gifted young players, but they are still learning what to do and when. Dunn needs to rise to his surprise captaincy and offer guidance.

And Salgado needs to learn to stay on his feet.... at his age though, I doubt it'll come at this stage of his career.

So do we think a draw keeps Kean in a job for longer?

Shouldn't be a problem, if we continue to defend down the left flank how we have thus far, i'd be amazed if we didn't concede at least one more.

Not a great game. Brilliant goal by Rochina and I've been impressed with the amount of times he's won the ball back. We are getting torn to shreds on the left wing and it was awful defending down this side which allowed them to score. Hoillet needs to track back more. I could see Olsson coming on here as he would have the pace to stay with Duff at least. We're doing ok in the middle of the field, but I would like to see more from Formica. He's shown some nice touches and has been unlucky with some passes but he needs to have a greater influence on the game.

We playing ok. Givet not doing too bad, just being left a bit isolated by hoilet. Thought he was a bit unlucly with the goal.

Zamora lucky to get past Givet but great finish though

Two great goals, quite entertaining, rovers superior in possession % and shots on target,

couldn't see how Fulham were going to score really, we looked pretty solid most of 1st half.

Just hope we can improve on our recent 2nd half displays

When we aren't trying to ram it down Hoilett's wing, we're sending lumping it up to Goodwillie - who's all on his own most of the time.

It was called hoofball under the previous manager but is regarded as a tactical genius by fans of the current manager.

And Salgado needs to learn to stay on his feet.... at his age though, I doubt it'll come at this stage of his career.

agreed. He's been alright defending down the wing but a couple of times inside he's off his feet and far too slow and clumsy. His body just can't react as quickly as it used to to make those challenges and it could cost us.

Archived