BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Backroom

Hoilett, Rochina, Dunn, Samba all injured and Goodwillie limping with a dodgy hamstring. More excuses for the manager

He is a sorry excuse for a manager.

Bottom, below Swansea, Norwich, QPR and Wigan having played two shocking teams at home.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful day for the Rovers ... dreadful performance, five key players injured and 2 points dropped. Now have 1 point out of 12. Fulham will be kicking themselves at not beating a team that looks certainties for relegation.

A draw is the worst possible outcome.

More spin from Kean - "a positive point", "off and running", "we had bad luck with injuries"

Plus we had bad luck with injuries.

We literally and metaphorically limped through the entire match.

Add this season's run to last season's run and we are cannon fodder.

Not happy this evening.

I must add that I sincerely hope that Junior is okay and all of the medical attention was largely precautionary.

• Backroom

We're going down, absolutely no question about it. We've got a Championsip calibre team (in the way we're set up, not necessarily in terms of individual players) and a non-league manager. Fulham will be gutted they didn't win that - luckily for us they were toothless up front, any team with any remotely credible attacking threat would have picked us off easily. Oh, and that was another atrocious 2nd half performance... I'd love to know what Kean says in his half time team talks... judging from our 2nd half performance in every single match i can only assume it's a variation of "give up".

Also hope Junior is OK. Horrible clash of heads.

Hope Junior is OK.

First half performance was ok for parts, then we lose THREE players in the second half which clearly disrupted our rhythm and any chance of making pro active substitutions.

Commitment was there for all to see and I am pleased as we'll need lots of it in the coming months.

we look a really poor side at the moment! the organization is all over the place and the fitness of the players look terrible.

It's more clear than ever that we really need a Kean out now! and bring in a new fitness coach with a new regime..

Only positives is that dann and givet played great..

Givet was good once he switched to CB. He was gash at left back for 45 minutes.

Archived