BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always trust imy to look to postitives even when there arent any.

this result just gives kean a stay of execution, a point is little consilation with a performance like that, out-manouvered, outplayed, outclassed. Fulham clearly have the same problem as us a big imobile striker who cant hit the target (bar his goal of course) :lol: .

another excuse for the chicken chokers to keep the bald headed numpty on.

Bloody ell yet again will mention the rumours they have cut training.. this is a joke, the lads in every game this season have looked unorganised (even Everton we passed allot but didn't have the organisation to finish them off) and most importantly unfit... Formica faded, Goodwillie looks like a hamstring, Dunn hamstring, Givet had cramp in the second half, Samba out, Nelsen out, Peders out.. Tactically Petrovic looked lost, Lowe on for Rochina wth, No cover again for fullbacks yet another horrid performance in the second half.

PLEASE VENKYS SACK THIS FOOL.

Well after hearing Mr Kean I don't understand any of our worries.......

More performances like that I'm sure we will be right behind you Mr Kean!!!

Oh did Formica come out for the 2nd half?? And who was the tall guy wandering round our midfield? Bit like Keith but without the pointing!!!

Reminds me of how we played under Ken before we signed JJ. He really gave us that bite in the middle of the park which stopped teams simply passing through us. Thankfully, Dann looked strong at the back and Givet also pulled out a couple of goal-saving tackles when he was moved inside.

Petrovic doesn't look the same kinda player as JJ. He looked very poor today, however, I'm not gonna judge him yet until he's had a series of games under his belt.

The team did look incredibly disorganised and leggy in places. We do have the makings of a good side - Hoilett, Formica & Rochina are all talented players, and there's now strength at the back with Dann, but we lack a true manager who can fashion these players into an effective outfit.

To be honest, a draw means little to me. I was hoping for all or nothing. That's probably the first time I've ever considered Rovers losing and I feel a little ashamed for it, but it just goes to show how frustrated I am with the situation. Venky's need to take action and put this whole sorry episode behind them and hire an experienced manager.

What in dog's name has happened to our fitness levels? On this evidence, I don't think the players do any fitness or stamina training at all!

Robbo, Givet, Dann and Rochina are the only ones to come out of this embarrassing affair with any credit. Petrovic was, IMO, horrible, and a huge disappointment.

Good to see Kean's back on the sauce as well. "Excellent performance"? Please just get the hell out of this club, you pathetic clown.

Archived