BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant believe that people are contemplating taking a loss. What guarantee is there that he will get the sack? What if we lose and Kean is still here? Its all rumours atm. Just like Rafa had signed a pre contract to take over if we survived the drop. I want Kean gone as much as the next man but wishing your team to lose is disgusting.

It was mainly the author explaining how it has been taken out of context and also the fact its been misquoted by the media,

He got the point across that polls suggest its not a minority, but also mentioned he felt Venkys were RIGHT to sack Allardyce, which sort of gives, the "Laughing Assassin" View,

I personally would not of supported Allardyce's removal at the time we did it, it was a shock, and a knee Jerk reaction,

But at least people are talking about it

Ian Dennis BBC:

BRFC Robinson Salgado Dann Samba Givet Nzonzi Dunn Hoilett Formica Rochina and Goodwillie

Aside from persisting with Dunn and concerns about Salgado, that's not a bad side. Pretty attacking for an away game.

If he's going out, he's going out in style.

No Petrovic or Vukcevic though?

EDIT: confirmed on Sky. Sub: Bunn Olsson Petrovic Vuckevic Lowe Yakubu Roberts

Archived