BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Dunn is well passed his best. How does he keep getting in the team. Just watch how much space Dunn leaves behind him. He can no longer track back.

I think the back 4 is strong, but not to sure about the midfield from a defensive point of view. Tight game, but Fulham to win by one goal.

Aside from persisting with Dunn and concerns about Salgado, that's not a bad side. Pretty attacking for an away game.

If he's going out, he's going out in style.

No Petrovic or Vukcevic though?

EDIT: confirmed on Sky. Sub: Bunn Olsson Petrovic Vuckevic Lowe Yakubu Roberts

For Josh

Alot of very negative people on here!!!

why don't you get behind the team and cheer them on to a win!!!

We need points asap!!!

I'm very pleased with the team selection today!

That is pretty much the team I would ahve pick except for Olsson in not Rochina.

We have alot of pace and movement in the attack side of the game.

How on earth can you leave out Olsson ? Staggered - should have been in his best position, out wide left.

If we don't get an early foothold in the game and keep possession, it wil be a long afternoon with that midfield.

To me, this is a gambler's last throw of the dice. Real sh1t or bust.

Just realised I want us to lose 7-0.

I am sure that would be best for the club long term, especially as it seems SEM's role may have been diminished.

We need a manager and quick.

Sad but if we win I will be gutted.

Call yourself a fan, that is a pathetic statement, gutted if we win I have heard it all now.

Come on Rovers!

I really hope we do not get over run in midfield.

I think we have lost before a ball has even been kicked just read in the paper we have the worst Ref of all time sorry to mention it but today's ref is: Howard "I am world cup ref in my dreams" Webb I hope he doesn't decide to make himself the centre of attention I still haven't forgiven when big sam was manager when H.Redknapp agreed Mr Webb was the worst Ref & Sam agreed how he failed to see that blatent penalty is beyond me hopefully onwards and upwards. :rolleyes:

What would you take Imy?

Rovers win, stick with Kean but get relegated at the end of the season?

Rovers lose, Kean gets replaced Rovers survive at the end of the season?

It's as black and white as that from what I've seen of this inept manager.

Im sorry but where is this guarantee that Kean will get replaced if we lose. Alot of people will have egg on their faces if we lose and Kean stays. This rumour is up there with Rafa signing a contract with us.

What would you take Imy?

Rovers win, stick with Kean but get relegated at the end of the season?

Rovers lose, Kean gets replaced Rovers survive at the end of the season?

It's as black and white as that from what I've seen of this inept manager.

When Rovers play a game of football- I want us to win. Full stop.

All the rest is not worth thinking about whilst we are on that pitch for 90 minutes.

I want Kean gone BUT my love of Rovers is far greater than any hatred I have for the manager, we NEED 3 points today, back the team :brfcsmilie:

• Backroom

Can't believe i'm sat here with butterflies, Not felt like this since the play-off final against Leicester, A win is so important today, it can't be put into words

Same, yet some people will be gutted if we do, I think though they are the same people that booed our own players in the past.

I'm always excited but nervous to see Ruben, he can create a goal but sadly it could be for either team.

Archived