BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

What would you take Imy?

Rovers win, stick with Kean but get relegated at the end of the season?

Rovers lose, Kean gets replaced Rovers survive at the end of the season?

It's as black and white as that from what I've seen of this inept manager.

There is no gaurantee that Kean will be sacked if we lose. Also I have never/will never go into a game wishing Rovers lose. I just can't understand how some fans are happy for us to lose today.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same, yet some people will be gutted if we do, I think though they are the same people that booed our own players in the past.

I'm always excited but nervous to see Ruben, he can create a goal but sadly it could be for either team.

agree completely. good in the final third from the little ive seen him but needs to realise that there are 10 other players on the same team as him

Yep and no CD on the bench, win or bust is my guess!

can always move givet across and bring on olsson

In terms of a positive, attacking side that looks OK but Samba, Dann, Givet and Salgado will need to get stuck in very hard as there's very little protection for the back four.

So any sort of win puts us in 13th spot.............................. :tu:

can someone explain the Dunny as captain thing? Thought it was Samba then Robbo/Nelsen? Is this some behind the scenes thing?

How on earth Dunn is expected to play a holding mid role ahead of Grella and Petrovic is beyond baffling.

No Hanley (or CB) on the bench but Jason Lowe gets a spot.

Never a dull moment with old Stevo at the helm.

can someone explain the Dunny as captain thing? Thought it was Samba then Robbo/Nelsen? Is this some behind the scenes thing?

How on earth Dunn is expected to play a holding mid role ahead of Grella and Petrovic is beyond baffling.

One injured and other in poor form

Lowe came on a CB in a game recently and looked calm & assured. Happy he is on the bench...

One injured and other in poor form

Not sure who you mean here. If it's Grella and Petrovic you are talking about a guy who played reserves this week and a guy who's played one game in his PL career. Nevermind that Dann hasn't played since January and goes straight in.

If it's Robbo and Nelsen then I am even more confused because I thought Samba was the captain still anyway, and if not then Robbo wouldn't lose the captaincy 'on form'.

Archived