• Last Reply

Since our formation and starting 11 change all the time, I'll join in:

Robinson

Dann Samba Givet

Lowe Olsson (both attacking fullbacks)

Nzonzi Pedersen

Hoilett Vuckevic

Yakubu

Pedersen and Nzonzi will try and sit in the midfield whilst Hoilett and Vuckevic will be given a free attacking role, though they can get back to make the numbers up in the midfield. It may work, or not but nothing else has worked.

Strange feeling about todays game.

I want a win to see Rovers climb the table and will cheer every goal we score, but on the other hand I fear that a win for Rovers will only result in having Kean proclaiming that weve turned the corner and giving him a stay of execution.

I hate to say this but if Rovers lose today, I want it to be a thrashing with no controvertial ref or bad luck excuses. See what spin Kean makes of that.

Looking forward to the game for all the wrong reasons. I'll see it but wish I could be there. I hate virtually all the premiership teams but really can't stand Spurs (guess its down to all the un necessary sh1t I took while living in Bishop Stortford) would love to beat them... But fear the long term consequences

I would love us to win, but given the option of win and Kean stays or lose and he goes, I would take the loss.

Robinson

Lowe Samba Dann Givet

Mgp Nzonzi Petrovic Olsson

Hoilett

Roberts

Yak wont be any use this game as he wont chase the ball like Roberts.

I would prefer Goodwillie for roberts and Petrocic to be dropped, but is there anyone to replace him?

This is Kean though so ezpext Robo to be on right wing and Hoilett in goal

Here we are again. Another London club at home, another demonstration planned and it's raining again. Can we pull off a win?

We need to attack more than we did against City. Holding out for a 0-0 won't do. I just don't think we have the threat to trouble Spurs.

Not looking forward to today. The atmosphere is likely to be horrible which isn't going to help the team. If we do lose Kean needs to go straight away.

No more excuses, he told us to judge him after the window closed. Well now it's time to deliver, and fast.

The day of a match and the preview thread's only 6 pages. Sign of the times I suppose.

I've heard that if Kean loses today he'll officially be the worst ever PL manager. Anyone know if this is correct?

Pretty sure the team tomorrow will be...

Robinson

Lowe Samba Dann Givet

N'Zonzi

Hoilett Petrovic Pedersen Olsson

Goodwillie

Not sure about the striker, could be any as Kean doesn't seem to have a clue which he prefers.

I would say more like:-

Robinson

Salgado Samba Dann Givet

Lowe

Hoilett N'zonzi Pedersen Olsson

Yakubu

I'm terrified about our fullbacks. Bale and Lennon are going to murder them.

I would say more like:-

Robinson

Salgado Samba Dann Givet

Lowe

Hoilett N'zonzi Pedersen Olsson

Yakubu

I'm terrified about our fullbacks. Bale and Lennon are going to murder them.

I think salgado is injured.

Archived