BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

Yeah, sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick there, thinking that you're release a load of helium-filled balloons in front of the press before the game.

Don't know what I was thinking because they would obviously fly off rather rapidly.

Im guessing chemistry wasnt one of your strong points at School Bryan? haha :brfcsmilie:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok early opinions on colours of Balloons is split so we have made a decision that,

Red, White and Blue Balloons with any message on them which is true to you can be used, You just take ur balloon in, blow it up before Kick Off and we all let them off,

Its cheap its cheerful it gets a buzz around the place and it delivers the message, Happy days

Ok early opinions on colours of Balloons is split so we have made a decision that,

Red, White and Blue Balloons with any message on them which is true to you can be used, You just take ur balloon in, blow it up before Kick Off and we all let them off,

Its cheap its cheerful it gets a buzz around the place and it delivers the message, Happy days

Good stuff, Ill get spreading the word

Report mentions 'rival groups' .

I'm not aware of any other groups. Who are they and what are their agenda's?

I suppose they trawl around the bars with Kean and sink a few bevvies. Other groups? ..... easy to start rumours with few phone calls.

Best not to use 'swear' words or similar - KEAN OUT works for me

I bet there isn't any rival group certainly not one that would march to sing Kean's praises, I reckon it's an excuse by the club just to stop the banners, end of the day if we are playing crap getting beat 3 of 4 nil we won't need banners the whole stadium will let Kean and co know what we think.

I do however hope we are winning, that is of course until the buffoon or is it balloon decides it's time to make two substitutions, then it all goes to pot. I reckon that would get the crowd pi--ed as well. :!: :!:

Glen are you having people stood at enterences giving out free balloons?

Im personally going to buy a few packets of balloons and I will hand them out to people sat around me about 5 mins before kick off. Im also going to take a few soft tipped pens for writing messages on the balloons.

We are asking all fans to bring their own balloon at this stage with a a message already written, it saves carrying marker pens around ect

If anybody finds a place selling cheap blue and white balloons let me know. Ill distribute some around the Darwen End. They wont have messages on, but the numbers will count.

If anybody finds a place selling cheap blue and white balloons let me know. Ill distribute some around the Darwen End. They wont have messages on, but the numbers will count.

Will they not be well cheap in Johns Cut Price in Mill Hill or that cheap card shop in town near Boots

The risk assessment was undertaken by the club.

Not surprised in the least.

What a poor situation.

This is unbeleiveable-Rovers are in serious meltdown, on and off the pitch. Never known anything like it, it's like the Venkys want to destroy the club. They have absolutely no idea how to run a football club.

Makes me sick.

Wouldn't a torrential rain of black streamers also be visually effective?

Perhaps Kean thinks as performances have improved, that the 99% that clearly back him might turn on the 1% that don't if banners go up?

It's the sort of bullshit he would come out with.

Being serious I haven't come across anything in the social media (facebook, twitter etc) that suggests there is a group of pro Kean protestors that are planning any sort of counter demonstration. Has anyone come across anything like that?

Archived