BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

After not taking part in the protests until now (in the belief that the owners couldn't continue to back Kean much longer) I am making a stand this weekend. My question is will there be a march from the brown cow again and what time? Where do i get myself a Kean out tshirt / leaflet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The risk assessment should have be done by the police as a neutral not by venkys who will not want a anti venkys protest before the game if they have guests.

its like me at work deciding to not include something on a risk assessment to try and cut corners and costs. Just shouldnt happen

If anybody finds a place selling cheap blue and white balloons let me know. Ill distribute some around the Darwen End. They wont have messages on, but the numbers will count.

Best make them red if no message on it, as some others have pointed out the club might spin it as a positive. If they're blue or white with Kean out written on, they can't spin it.

The 'rival group' or counter protesters is a line from the club and has absolutely no substance whatsoever.

Probably that chap 'carl' from who called radio lancs last night!

What is annoying is that the protest group headed by Glen/Si has done everything above board and through the club - the 'anti-protest' group (If they do actually exist) has got its way my making threats of violence and intimidating phone calls.

At the end of the day its our protest that has been censored and told to change its ways.

Doesn't exactly give off the right message and yet again is an example of double standards by the club.

Well, if I were you and so confident, I would put your house up as collateral and back Rovers to stay up, if you are so very sure, shouldnt be a problem should it, you will be a very rich man, you would get 5/1 at the moment at least.

Nitpicking on a serious thread I know but 5/1 on us staying up. Get real. I'd back a large chunk of that now.

Current Betfair price on us staying up is about 5/6

Kean Out

The risk assessment was undertaken by the club.

Not surprised in the least.

What a poor situation.

What shocks me the most is not that the Venkys' employees might allegedly manufacture or exaggerate a risk assessment, but that the local police would [presumably based on the article] go along with it without digging deeper. Law enforcement would have understand that Venkys have a motive, wouldn't they?

What shocks me the most is not that the Venkys' employees might manufacture or exaggerate a risk assessment, but that the local police would [presumably based on the article] go along with it without digging deeper. Law enforcement would have understand that Venkys have a motive, wouldn't they?

Rovers pay for the police to support the games, so they are unlikely to argue with what the club decides is 'unsafe', regardless of how fabricated the threat is.

Old Mrs Desai had a farm ei ei o, and on that farm she had steve kean ei ei ei o,

With some Bull s**t here and some Bull s**t there, Bull s**t Bull s**t Bull s**t everywhere

Old Mrs Desai Had a farm Ei Ei Ei O,

You could add one certain PR guy too for good measure.

Not sure My little en can sing this at Joe Jingles tomorrow though, so Will keep it for Saturday :-)

What is annoying is that the protest group headed by Glen/Si has done everything above board and through the club - the 'anti-protest' group (If they do actually exist) has got its way my making threats of violence and intimidating phone calls.

At the end of the day its our protest that has been censored and told to change its ways.

Doesn't exactly give off the right message and yet again is an example of double standards by the club.

What was it Mrs D said about John Williams - he'll be OK as long as he toes the line?

The pro Kean group do not exist , it is obvious , Venkys don't want any grumblings on Saturday ...

If anyone is in the Pro Kean camp not the anti protest camp , they will never openly admit it on Ewood Park ..

I have never heard a chant of Steve Keans blue n white army in the 11 months of his tenure ..

It is spin , very cleverly manipulated by our owners ..

The pro Kean group do not exist , it is obvious , Venkys don't want any grumblings on Saturday ...

If anyone is in the Pro Kean camp not the anti protest camp , they will never openly admit it on Ewood Park ..

I have never heard a chant of Steve Keans blue n white army in the 11 months of his tenure ..

It is spin , very cleverly manipulated by our owners ..

Spin, not very clever and manipulated by a poodle wannabe.

A3?!? Have you taken leave of your senses? That's potentially lethal!!

Think of the potential breathing difficulties if you unfolded an A3 piece of paper on the Blackburn End? What if there was a fire? What if someone made an origami chicken and set fire to it in full view of the owners and they became a bit upset? What if we had to evacuate and there were all these bits of paper cluttering the exits?

Nothing bigger than A5 surely and small hand writing (just for that extra element of safety) please.

:D

I do apologize, the dangers of A3 paper haven't been fully explained to me before.

Now what's the consensus on sticky backed plastic?

Old Mrs Desai had a farm ei ei o, and on that farm she had steve kean ei ei ei o,

With some Bull s**t here and some Bull s**t there, Bull s**t Bull s**t Bull s**t everywhere

Old Mrs Desai Had a farm Ei Ei Ei O,

You could add one certain PR guy too for good measure.

Not sure My little en can sing this at Joe Jingles tomorrow though, so Will keep it for Saturday :-)

I'd sing "Old Mrs Venky" as it seems to go better, and still means the same. Desai may get a bit lost ;)

Quick update on plane, Simon has phoned me and said we have around an hour to raise another £500 if we want this plane on Saturday, its a massive long shot to get it all organised but to give it a chance he must have contacted them by 4.30pm and even then it may be too late

Paypal account

stevekeanout@aol.co.uk

Please please support this

Make your 25 foot banner out of that edible paper stuff.

Stand at the front of the Riverside 10 minutes into the game, jump around naked, save for your shoes.

Unfurl the banner.

You'll get noticed.

As the stewards approach, simply eat the banner.

If you can't eat the whole thing, enlist the help of some of our fans off the 'Restaurants' thread. They'll be ale to help.

Quick update on plane, Simon has phoned me and said we have around an hour to raise another £500 if we want this plane on Saturday, its a massive long shot to get it all organised but to give it a chance he must have contacted them by 4.30pm and even then it may be too late

Paypal account

stevekeanout@aol.co.uk

Please please support this

Additional amount sent ;)

Archived