[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only £200 is needed to reach the target

PayPal: stevekeanout@aol.co.uk

Kean's latest comments , just in case you are unsure about donating

"They're professional players and the directors have taken a stance. That's great because we believe it's the majority of fans we should hear, and the majority of the fans are supporting the side and myself - so the minority, the fact that they can't bring any banners in is great.

"It's been rumbling on for a few games so I'm letting everyone at the stadium, the directors and people behind the scenes, deal with that.

Instead of blowing up bolloons and writing on them, we should all blow up comdons and write on them. This would definitely get the attention of the media and venkys. Can you imagine 5000 blown up comdoms with kean out on them flying around the blackburn end.

Instead of blowing up bolloons and writing on them, we should all blow up comdons and write on them. This would definitely get the attention of the media and venkys. Can you imagine 5000 blown up comdoms with kean out on them flying around the blackburn end.

Perhaps condoms with "Venky's if you are going to **** us , please wear one of these " printed on

Explain that plane away you bald charlatan.

"The players were distracted by the plane for Chelsea's 3rd, 4th and 5th goals, because the players had tears in their eyes because somebody was being nasty to daddy, I have spoken to the owners after the match whilst they were clearing out the club safe and they back me 198%" or something like that

I, like various posters, think that this counter protest group is a fabrication of the club. In any event, if they do exist, how would any efforts of an 'anti-protest' group manifest itself?

A poster stated previously that chants of 'Stand up if you want Kean out' accompanied by most of the ground taking to their feet would show, without doubt, that the majority of fans are against him. We've got to get this going, in conjunction with some of the more exciting efforts being made such as the plane etc.

Have we got a blimp lined up?

Is the light cannon idea going ahead?

Lawro talking sense for a change:

"I was concerned to read that Blackburn are not going to allow their fans to protest before or during the game on Saturday, which is a very dangerous route to go down. If I was a fan and I wanted to protest, then I would. We are living in England and it is a free country - they should let their fans do what they want to do - why alienate your supporters when they are already unhappy? This will only make things worse".

Must have then met-up with Kean for a few drinks as he's gone for a draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what gets on my t#ts guy is that Andrew Cryer who writes on Rovers has got contacted with the Vernkys which I think he has not but if he has he should help the rovers fans.I brought this matter up because i spoken to him he saying my details are wrong how can it be when i spoken to MR Vineteeh Rao.I like to say Rovers posted me the card so how can it be a joke I lost my head with Andy he seen we fans are in mess he sitting back and not caring for the fans.

Thankyou everyone who has provided donations towards the plane, its been a massive effort from you guys and to pull it off with deadlines closing is an amazing effort, hopefully the money can be transfered from Paypal to an account within next 24 hours so that it can be paid for in full and then its all systems go, Its days like this that make me proud to be part of such a fantastic set of supporters

what gets on my t#ts guy is that Andrew Cryer who writes on Rovers has got contacted with the Vernkys which I think he has not but if he has he should help the rovers fans.I brought this matter up because i spoken to him he saying my details are wrong how can it be when i spoken to MR Vineteeh Rao.I like to say Rovers posted me the card so how can it be a joke I lost my head with Andy he seen we fans are in mess he sitting back and not caring for the fans.

:huh: You're not flying the plane are you?

:huh: You're not flying the plane are you?

No why would I,and what's your thought about Andy is he chatting rubbish do you think he got venkys contacts he said to me my contacts details are wrong he said that because I hide the number,he was trying to get something out from me.

No why would I,and what's your thought about Andy is he chatting rubbish do you think he got venkys contacts he said to me my contacts details are wrong he said that because I hide the number,he was trying to get something out from me.

Because you care a great deal for Rovers.

P.S. Bob is Andy Cryer.

Archived