BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

Kean's latest comments , just in case you are unsure about donating

"They're professional players and the directors have taken a stance. That's great because we believe it's the majority of fans we should hear, and the majority of the fans are supporting the side and myself - so the minority, the fact that they can't bring any banners in is great.

"It's been rumbling on for a few games so I'm letting everyone at the stadium, the directors and people behind the scenes, deal with that.

Kean just oozes arrogance, makes your blood boil. I am waiting for one journo to ask him one simple question when he comes out with this guff...... How many times this season Steve have the crowd sang your name positively? Not bloody once.

Some people are with the protest, some not, but what's 100% clear is that the crowd are not behind you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou everyone who has provided donations towards the plane, its been a massive effort from you guys and to pull it off with deadlines closing is an amazing effort, hopefully the money can be transfered from Paypal to an account within next 24 hours so that it can be paid for in full and then its all systems go, Its days like this that make me proud to be part of such a fantastic set of supporters

No chance Glen, minimum 2 working days to clear to a bank account.

• Backroom

No why would I,and what's your thought about Andy is he chatting rubbish do you think he got venkys contacts he said to me my contacts details are wrong he said that because I hide the number,he was trying to get something out from me.

Do you really think just by asking you now have better contacts than journalists with links to the club?

I have just spoken to Amit friend of Bala the rovers owners i last week text him he just return my call i ask him to ring me.I told him the venkys have treated us badly and we need kean out and we want face to face talks with the owners and proof of everything and how there brought the club.Amit has told me the whole family of Venkys will be at the game and said to me everyone in the ground will witnesses some good news.

I have just spoken to Amit friend of Bala the rovers owners i last week text him he just return my call i ask him to ring me.I told him the venkys have treated us badly and we need kean out and we want face to face talks with the owners and proof of everything and how there brought the club.Amit has told me the whole family of Venkys will be at the game and said to me everyone in the ground will witnesses some good news.

A free bargain bucket for all people who remain for the sit-in?

Please tell me that....

Mrs D is going to get on the tannoy to announce the teams. After reading out the rovers line up she says "and rovers managed today by... Not you Steve kean, please leave the ground immediately"

Followed by a rendition of Barry White's my everything by Balaji lol

Guys I am making flyers for Saturday - any suggestions?

'LOVE ROVERS, HATE VENKY'S'?

I like the originality of this one.

In all seriousness please dont copy other clubs banners.

A free bargain bucket for all people who remain for the sit-in?

As long as it comes with a free drink as well - I will remain loyal to them for ever ;)

Hopefully an announcement that Hoilett has signed a new contract - at the moment I would settle for that - as I doubt they will sack Kean at the moment. Especially as Wigan is the place for Rovers managers to lose their jobs :tu:

This is our rovers.....Your just visiting

Its the clubs 136th Birthday on saturday too I have been told,

so 135 years tradition killed in 12 months

Glad to know your here

You must earn respect,

We are the heartbeat of this club

ect ect

Thankyou everyone who has provided donations towards the plane, its been a massive effort from you guys and to pull it off with deadlines closing is an amazing effort, hopefully the money can be transfered from Paypal to an account within next 24 hours so that it can be paid for in full and then its all systems go, Its days like this that make me proud to be part of such a fantastic set of supporters

A bit of Churchillian inspiration for people making outstanding efforts for us all:

"You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police. Yet in their hearts there is unspoken - unspeakable! - fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts! Words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home, all the more powerful because they are forbidden. These terrify them. A little mouse - a tiny little mouse! - of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic."

Venkys' censorship stinks. "Though I disagree with everything that you say, I will defend to death your right to say it." If that's good enough for Voltaire, it's good enough for me. And that should be the attitude of all Rovers fans - even the (alleged) Pro Keaners.

• Backroom

How about:

'If you are reading this you are in the security office'

This is our rovers.....Your just visiting

Its the clubs 136th Birthday on saturday too I have been told,

so 135 years tradition killed in 12 months

Glad to know your here

You must earn respect,

We are the heartbeat of this club

ect ect

Glen, I'm sure you will but whatever you go with PLEASE use spell check. This could be amazing but could BADLY BACKFIRE and make fools out of the fans if it's done wrong.

How about:

'If you are reading this you are in the security office'

:lol: :lol:

Thought it was just banners being confiscated rather than flyers though...

I would be more worried if he was writing the Banner. It would probably say Ken Out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine. Forget the Posnan, we'd have a sea of facepalms!

It should be something we can be proud of in years to come, long after Venkys are gone.

Here before you. Here after you. Rovers til we die...

You WILL see our "KEAN OUT" banner...

We want our Rovers back. KEAN OUT!

Archived