Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

Plane is now fully funded.

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RAF is back! (Rovers Air Force)

brought a tear to my eyes

can't wait to see the reaction

Glenn, Any chance of it taking an extended flight and nuking Pune while its up there?

A good photo would be good on T shirts again like last time!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not to sure how to load pictures off the internet and I have no idea how to alter the images. If someone could search fantasy island (images) theres a cracker there with a plane just behind the two main characters. The faces could be changed (kean to be the vertically challenged character, and any of the V's could be the main character). Kean could be uttering "de plane boss, de plane".

I'm not to sure how to load pictures off the internet and I have no idea how to alter the images. If someone could search fantasy island (images) theres a cracker there with a plane just behind the two main characters. The faces could be changed (kean to be the vertically challenged character, and any of the V's could be the main character). Kean could be uttering "de plane boss, de plane".

It is on page 8 of the photoshop thread

On my iPhone on a very low battery - are we really flying a plane with banner over Ewood?

If so what will it say? Who has the say on what is put on?

If this indeed true then, VERY well done to all involved and It's going to be BRILLIANT!!!

Just sat having tea and wondering about chants.

Forever and ever we'll follow our team we're blackburn rovers we hate steve kean

or Who's that propping up the bar, who's that trying to drive his car, steve kean got a ban when he tried to blame a fan. We dont want him anymore.

I've got a feeling that the, IMO, clueless Rovers' operators are very much going to regret putting a spoke into the wheel of the original pre match protest.

I think the plane will attract huge media attention, can see it being played on all news programmes and will galvanise the supporters.

Any good?

comicalkeanplane.jpg

looks good to me, on the front of a t shirt and the previous (above) RAF KEANBUSTERS on the back

if any one knows where I can get some printed in England let me know ok, Living in 3rd world France its not easy to get this stuff done :D

I've got a feeling that the, IMO, clueless Rovers' operators are very much going to regret putting a spoke into the wheel of the original pre match protest.

I think the plane will attract huge media attention, can see it being played on all news programmes and will galvanise the supporters.

Agree, plus although it is not directly attacking Venky's it will undermine the misconception that they bought the supporters along with the club , and send a message that Rovers supporters will not accept being treated like dirt and are capable of kicking up a fuss. Which might be handy for them to know if they don't up their game and the protests are fully directed at them

Looks like the Pre match protest has been cancelled

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2505049,00.html

They cannot stop the supporters verbally protesting, wearing supporting clothing etc.

They are on the ropes and this is totally pathetic.

This is about to backfire on them in spectacular fashion!!!!!

"Following meetings with the Police this week, the club would like to clarify its position regarding the proposed protest at Saturday's fixture at home to Chelsea.

The club has undertaken a risk assessment which focused on the pre-match protest.

The conclusion of which, with supporting intelligence information, determined that it would not be in the best interest of the safety of spectators to allow the pre-match element of the protest to go ahead.

The protest organisers have been made aware of this."

There is no longer any intelligent life at Ewood Park.

There are sadly a bunch of creeps making things up (IMO).

There is also an ominous last line from Ewood Pravda:

The club is in dialogue with the protest organisers to achieve closure on protests for the good of Blackburn Rovers FC.

Archived