BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

Its probably time to go from 'Organised protest' to 'Unorganised protest' like others have said, what are they going to do if people get together before the game in one location and make noise?

If we move from organised to unorganised we will be worse off,

1. People will risk others safety

2. Arrest are likely

3. It will turn very ugly

4. We will get further away in the quest to have the club run properly

5, Communication will just never happen

If I thought unorganised would work better I'd certainly go down that route, But It would just make things 100% worse,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys right I need you all to calm down. I have just come off the phone with the club. The statement that has been issued has been very badly worded. The statement issued in solely in relation to banners for the pre match protest.

Yes in Glens ealrier post there is a reference to deffering the pre match protest in exchange to the club agreeing in the press to a meeting with fans. However as part of the discussions we made several counter offers one of which are already aware in realtion the Human Banner idea. The second is the balloon idea which has been well recieved. In addition there is the fly over by the plane. This has never been discussed with the club. and until we relaesed on here they had no idea. But the cats we reaised the money inside three hours is unbelievable.

What has been very apparent is that when obstacles are put in our way we become more creative and get round them. This is a credit to everyone involved in the revololution.

I will say that the club will be issuing two more statement in the press tomorrow which will support what we have said tonight. Yes I have been very quiet until now but thats because I have been on the phone with numerous people at the club to resolve this.

Keep the faith people they are trying to divide and conquer. We must continue in the manner we have done previously lets not rise or divide. Becasue we are winning this war.

RTID !!!!!!!!

Is the fly over on?

what gets on my t#ts guy is that Andrew Cryer who writes on Rovers has got contacted with the Vernkys which I think he has not but if he has he should help the rovers fans.I brought this matter up because i spoken to him he saying my details are wrong how can it be when i spoken to MR Vineteeh Rao.I like to say Rovers posted me the card so how can it be a joke I lost my head with Andy he seen we fans are in mess he sitting back and not caring for the fans.

Are you Jerry Baboona or sutin?

(Which sadly is a joke that 99.9% will need explaining, My link 24:30 - 27:10 and probably isn't that funny, at least nobody else seems to find it as funny as me).

Are you Jerry Baboona or sutin?

(Which sadly is a joke that 99.9% will need explaining, My link 24:30 - 27:10 and probably isn't that funny, at least nobody else seems to find it as funny as me).

Glenn...if you get the chance, watch the Bug tour live show that he presents. I went to see him last Wednesday and he does that Youtube stuff in the show and loads more. Here's an example (but not from the show I saw):

I will be on Sports Tonight Tv around 10pm on this link as I update everyone regarding the protests on Saturday and what has been agreed and what is happening,

Please Tune in as things being said in speech is easier to relay that text

http://sportstonightlive.com

Glen - brilliant mate, well done!

I will be on Sports Tonight Tv around 10pm on this link as I update everyone regarding the protests on Saturday and what has been agreed and what is happening,

Please Tune in as things being said in speech is easier to relay that text

http://sportstonightlive.com

Well done, again !

Jack Walker would have loved the fight and innovation.

The plane, I feel, will be a watershed in the history of our club.

Archived