BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know if the protest organisers are aware but there is due to be a 2 minute silence before the game on Saturday. I am aware the fly over is due to start at 1455 and this may conflict with this.

I would hate that people would criticise because this would overlap with the silence and it may be spun as a lack of respect being shown, I fully support the protest and will be there along with you.

Love Rovers Hate Kean

I don’t know if the protest organisers are aware but there is due to be a 2 minute silence before the game on Saturday. I am aware the fly over is due to start at 1455 and this may conflict with this.

I would hate that people would criticise because this would overlap with the silence and it may be spun as a lack of respect being shown, I fully support the protest and will be there along with you.

Love Rovers Hate Kean

It will be one minute, no? But good point!

• Backroom

Great point re: the silence I'd hate to see people cheering when they notice it forgetting momentarily about the silence.

It's 2 minutes for armistice day

I remember when Chaddy and Sambo were both just like this .... sigh .... they grow up so fast, don't they ;)

I could write coherently though, just the odd text talk... in my defence I was 12 when I first joined :lol:;)

My posts made sense, I just wrote a bit special!

• Backroom

Guys I will see what I can do to sort plane out I have pilots number!!

Good work mate I know it was a genuine oversight but obviously some things are far bigger than football

Have got my hands of loads of balloons, I'm in the Darwen End, so will dish them out.

What is the standard approach when confronted by a non protester, who wishes to vent his or her displeasure at me ?

Say they are new style condoms for odd shaped DICKS in strawberry, blueberry and vanilla flavours and would he like one.

Archived