BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i just clarify then, there will be NO 45 sit-in protest before the game?

In the (admittedly unlikely) event that I get to my seat before 2.59 pm, can I actually sit down? Or will I be evicted by stewards as a risk element identified in their risk assessment?

I don't need to be in the spotlight and yodo stop making Daft Comments, I am Rover_786 what your only doing is damaging this whole post about Blackburn v Chelsea protest.

The irony of complaining about someone mis-typing your name by, mis-typing their name is top drawer. I am actually starting to think you are a comical genius.

The irony of complaining about someone mis-typing your name by, mis-typing their name is top drawer. I am actually starting to think you are a comical genius.

listen my English is not that great but no need of people taking the mike out of me.

I respect everyone on here it should be the same for me thank you.

listen my English is not that great but no need of people taking the mike out of me.

I think you're a comical genius. That's some of the highest praise i have ever given, you have my respect pal.

By the way, has Kean taken up his role at Head of Pune youth development yet? Is that what the big announcement on the pitch is on sat? Or is Mrs D going to do a ###### up Delia?

I have dismissed you over the last few weeks as an attention seeker.

But you really are clever. Some of your posts are top class. Also I don't think you work alone. I think you have three styles.....

Thank you for brightening threads up.

But you really are clever. Some of your posts are top class. Also I don't think you work alone. I think you have three styles.....

attention seeker no I am, not OK, and please don't join in with others.

Steve Kean licking his lips , I really hate the guy now.

I have actually even considered that he is a Venky's plant, the old trick of flooding false stories everywhere, distract the troops. Either way, i say we get him (x 3) on the telly. My favourite Rovers_786 is the one with the crazy font, the other 2 are a bit boring.

I have actually even considered that he is a Venky's plant, the old trick of flooding false stories everywhere, distract the troops. Either way, i say we get him (x 3) on the telly. My favourite Rovers_786 is the one with the crazy font, the other 2 are a bit boring.

I got couple of things right OK.I cant waste my time here because nobody these days will listen to my good advice :D .

I got couple of things right OK.I cant waste my time here because nobody these days will listen to my good advice :D .

You said Paul Clement would join 4 days before he did, my deaf Gran knew that. Not having a personal attack at you because i think one of you is brilliantly funny. What other snippets did you come out with? Has the bat phone not rung tonight?

You said Paul Clement would join 4 days before he did, my deaf Gran knew that. Not having a personal attack at you because i think one of you is brilliantly funny. What other snippets did you come out with? Has the bat phone not rung tonight?

you did not know he was joining us before I said it.

I rest my case ,because what only happening people are finding it funny and its not funny not fair on other who want to read the forum in peace.

I rest my case ,because what only happening people are finding it funny and its not funny not fair on other who want to read the forum in peace.

Like i said before, the whole site knew. The whole of Twitter knew about Clement. He officially joined 6 days after you joined this site, you think something would get that close without anyone knowing?

• Backroom

It was widely reported weeks before that he was joining us to be fair.

Don't take it personally just maybe reign it in a bit and don't claim to be in the know and take a bit more care when writing your posts and you'll be just fine.

It was widely reported weeks before that he was joining us to be fair.

Don't take it personally just maybe reign it in a bit and don't claim to be in the know and take a bit more care when writing your posts and you'll be just fine.

Thanks Tom,yes I know things, because I know a player very well and talk to him more often, I am trying to solve my English and please give me time to amend my English thank you everyone.

Paul Clement pen to paper when I said he agreed to join us.

Shame there is no pre-match march tomorrow as I thought the last one was excellent. Many people I know are saying, if we get beat tomorrow and he's not sacked that they will rid they're season ticket... Don't know if anyone else has heard similar from friends and family? Certainly something I would consider but not sure I could.

Thanks Tom,yes I know things, because I know a player very well and talk to him more often, I am trying to solve my English and please give me time to amend my English thank you everyone.

Paul Clement pen to paper when I said he agreed to join us.

Don't want to put words in Tom's mouth but i think he was saying a lot of people knew before you told us. It was not a black slapping message for you.

Now then, new game a foot. Which player do you know? Give us a clue? Is he dead or alive?

Like i said before, the whole site knew. The whole of Twitter knew about Clement. He officially joined 6 days after you joined this site, you think something would get that close without anyone knowing?

Rovers_786 should me banned because he is just going to destory every thread with his BS, must think we are stupid or he is very dumb.

Archived