BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like Rovers_786 uses something like google translator to write his posts. But what I dont get is why the font changes the whole time. Why he cant spell someone's name correctly? Over the last week it reeks of a joke account.

Or is it more like the whole "brfcrule1" thing?

Anyone else notice that hesfromburn's posts have changed in favour of protests recently? Some turncloak he/she is!

• Backroom

Don't want to put words in Tom's mouth but i think he was saying a lot of people knew before you told us. It was not a black slapping message for you.

Now then, new game a foot. Which player do you know? Give us a clue? Is he dead or alive?

Ha ha well that was the idea but some things get lost in translation.

I think we need an introduce yourself section on here.

Shame there is no pre-match march tomorrow as I thought the last one was excellent. Many people I know are saying, if we get beat tomorrow and he's not sacked that they will rid they're season ticket... Don't know if anyone else has heard similar from friends and family? Certainly something I would consider but not sure I could.

So what your saying is, if we get get beat you would give up your season ticket,well why don't you just pis? off now and don't bother turning up,people like you make me sick,support the team, who ever is the manager or the owner,COYB................

I'm a little disappointed the banner on the plane will just say Steve Kean Out, whats new about that.

now saying Deluded Kean Out

that new and it discredits him and hopefully would put doubt in Venkys mind, it might even catch on.

Hopefully the Steve KEan Out banner will work still because I can;t see us winning.

Venkys should keep Kean on just like Utd did with Fergy says Kean---------20 Premierships for sure!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3915959/Steve-Kean-I-should-stay-Blackburn-boss-for-ages.html#comment-rig

There'll be no club left mate--certainly very few supporters.

Guardian published a list of Premier league clubs' attendances today. We are 8% down on last year! Only 2 clubs fared worse----Villa and Wolves.

Writings on the wall (or in the sky!)

I honestly think that this is a plea of a desperate man and I think he knows, if he didn't already, that he's a dead man walking.

Even his Sky interview yesterday showed that he wasn't his 'usual convincing self'.

I think the cracks are starting to show - one last push from the MAJORITY of supporters may be the only thing needed.

Still odds-on favourite with the bookies to be the first PL manager to go.

Chris on your point about the message in the plane banner. Fully appreciate your point. The problem we had was time and I put it out there as to what people wanted. The majority ruled Steve Kean Out! We're also advised to keep it simple to make effective. I did try and change the wording yesterday. I am waiting for a phone call to see whether it has been done

Ok Everyone, stick to the plan today, lets get those Balloons out in full force, we need them in the 1000's and not in the hundreds.

Most people say they want Steve Kean out, Blowing a balloon up is an easy way to show ur frustration, It means you dnt have to be at ewood an hour before KO, it means if you are not one for staying behind you can still do your bit.

Lets get these chants delivering the clear messages

"You can take our banners but want Kean out"

"You can **** *** Venkys if you dnt sack Kean"

"Venkys sort it out"

"No surrender to the Banner Police"

"We support the players but want Kean out"

"We'll still be here when your gone"

"You can **** Off Kean and take Kentaro too"

Ect ect

We need people in this sit in after the game, and get your banners delivering messages to both the owners and Kean, and more aimed at the owners than ever before. Venkys will have all their VIPS at Ewood and we need to show them that we aint being used to market Venkys when they can't get their eye on the ball to sort Rovers. Mrs Desai makes all decisions but has only been to Rovers once this shows a lack of commitment and a lack of understanding to how us supporters feel. Steve Kean has once again said the majority of supporters support him, By saying and doing nothing those supporters who say and do nothing are giving him that argument to win. You are keeping him in a job and therefore are playing a role in keeping protests going, because had you publically aired your opinion on the Manager he would of gone weeks ago and we would all be going today hopeful of three points with no protests and hopes that the new manager was going to move us up the table.

Its your choice, remain silent or help the rest of us to help you and lets get this clown out of our club

Cryer is at it again :

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9346215.Rovers_call_for_unity/

IMO, he is now just an extended arm of Paul Agnew and is giving Rovers a 5* PR service.

IMV, this is just another regurgitated story from the LT bowing to the whims of Rovers - Kean had a go at LT at last week's presser and since then, Cryer has been fawning all over then like a love sick rat (again IMO).

Time the LT employed Rovers' journalists who really love the club and have its real interests at heart eg the late Alf Thornton and the late Peter White.

Ok Everyone, stick to the plan today, lets get those Balloons out in full force, we need them in the 1000's and not in the hundreds.

Most people say they want Steve Kean out, Blowing a balloon up is an easy way to show ur frustration, It means you dnt have to be at ewood an hour before KO, it means if you are not one for staying behind you can still do your bit.

Lets get these chants delivering the clear messages

"You can take our banners but want Kean out"

"You can **** *** Venkys if you dnt sack Kean"

"Venkys sort it out"

"No surrender to the Banner Police"

"We support the players but want Kean out"

"We'll still be here when your gone"

"You can **** Off Kean and take Kentaro too"

Ect ect

We need people in this sit in after the game, and get your banners delivering messages to both the owners and Kean, and more aimed at the owners than ever before. Venkys will have all their VIPS at Ewood and we need to show them that we aint being used to market Venkys when they can't get their eye on the ball to sort Rovers. Mrs Desai makes all decisions but has only been to Rovers once this shows a lack of commitment and a lack of understanding to how us supporters feel. Steve Kean has once again said the majority of supporters support him, By saying and doing nothing those supporters who say and do nothing are giving him that argument to win. You are keeping him in a job and therefore are playing a role in keeping protests going, because had you publically aired your opinion on the Manager he would of gone weeks ago and we would all be going today hopeful of three points with no protests and hopes that the new manager was going to move us up the table.

Its your choice, remain silent or help the rest of us to help you and lets get this clown out of our club

Actually, there is another choice Glenn, and that is to oppose the protest - by the way I am happy that there is an opportunity for any fans to vent their anger but there needs to be some thought about it. Just as Steve Kean is wrong to claim that silence indicates support for him the argument is equally applicable to the protestors. The one thing everyone has in common is supporting the Rovers.

The following comments relate to the protest as a whole and not to Glenn and his fellow organisers:

- Demonstrations before and during the game are not productive and the one result that is guaranteed is that it polarises the opinions of fans.

- Obscene and abusive language in the chants merely allows those against the protestors to portray you as a set of foul-mouthed football yobs.

- There needs to be a very clear view of what the protestors want and if that is only Kean out, then fine. Will the protests then change into Venkys out if he goes?

- There needs to be a positive set of targets that the owners and club can respond to, Kean out is simple, better communications may also be of help.

Finally, don't turn on other people because they don't share your single-minded, zealous view of the world and don't be seduced by your five minutes of fame. Managers come and go and so do protests. The club needs to continue for everyone who loves the Rovers.

Cryer is at it again :

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9346215.Rovers_call_for_unity/

IMO, he is now just an extended arm of Paul Agnew and is giving Rovers a 5* PR service.

IMV, this is just another regurgitated story from the LT bowing to the whims of Rovers - Kean had a go at LT at last week's presser and since then, Cryer has been fawning all over then like a love sick rat (again IMO).

Time the LT employed Rovers' journalists who really love the club and have its real interests at heart eg the late Alf Thornton and the late Peter White.

I was disappointed with yesterday's sports section. Very opposed to protests and very pro kean.

Actually, there is another choice Glenn, and that is to oppose the protest - by the way I am happy that there is an opportunity for any fans to vent their anger but there needs to be some thought about it. Just as Steve Kean is wrong to claim that silence indicates support for him the argument is equally applicable to the protestors. The one thing everyone has in common is supporting the Rovers.

- Demonstrations before and during the game are not productive and the one result that is guaranteed is that it polarises the opinions of fans.

- Obscene and abusive language in the chants merely allows those against the protestors to portray you as a set of foul-mouthed football yobs.

- There needs to be a very clear view of what the protestors want and if that is only Kean out, then fine. Will the protests then change into Venkys out if he goes?

- There needs to be a positive set of targets that the owners and club can respond to, Kean out is simple, better communications may also be of help.

Finally, don't turn on other people because they don't share your single-minded, zealous view of the world and don't be seduced by your five minutes of fame. Managers come and go and so do protests. The club needs to continue for everyone who loves the Rovers.

A bit harsh.

Glen, Simon and co have done a fantastic job in trying to galvanise support in order to try and change the utter debacle that is now termed Rovers. This has been done at great personal cost in terms of time, money, relationships etc. Five minutes of fame my @rse - that is sheer contempt on your behalf.

If it was left to supporters like you, who were advocating all last season to save Kean, our club would have no hope rather then the slim hope it has now.

It's your choice but, IMO, if you loved Rovers, you would get off your @rse and try to do something about it.

A bit harsh.

Glen, Simon and co have done a fantastic job in trying to galvanise support in order to try and change the utter debacle that is now termed Rovers. This has been done at great personal cost in terms of time, money, relationships etc. Five minutes of fame my @rse - that is shher contempt on your behalf.

If it was left to supporters like you, who were advocating all last season to save Kean, our club would have no hope rather then the slim hope it has now.

It's your choice but, IMO, if you loved Rovers, you would get off your @rse and try to do something about it.

What is harsh in that? If you can't take some constructive comments on how to make the protests more effective and not alienate the undecided fans then so be it, only the first line was specifically for Glenn and the rest a general comment for the protest. The five minutes of fame comment was just to point out that all events are temporary and I include myself in that category, Glenn knows I respect his efforts even if I don't agree with them. Simon is someone I have never met. It was not intended as an insult to them and if it is taken that way then I apologise.

What I do know is that posting anything on this message board that is not vehemently anti-Kean always collects a response that is frequently more emotion than logic.

My little girl saw me groan in despair (again) about the latest bits of "balanced journalism" in the Lancs smellygraph, went away for a few mins and came back with this picture. Doesn't miss a trick, does she? Made me smile.

http://www.phonezoo.com/photo/242430492/jenny-s-kean-out.htm

(not good at uploading photos - if a kindly mod could help that'd be good)

My little girl sawn me groan in despair (again) about the latest bits of "balanced journalism" in the Lancs smellygraph, went away for a few mins and came back with this picture. Doesn't miss a trick, does she? Made me smile.

http://www.phonezoo.com/photo/242430492/jenny-s-kean-out.htm

(not good at uploading photos - if a kindly mod could help that'd be good)

Get her sat down this morning with a felt pen and a bag of balloons :D

Archived