BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The original 'Kean Out Banners' thread

Glenn

Given the popularity of planking (no idea? see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planking_(fad) and www.planking.me ) and the cute pic of Tom's baby hold a Kean Out banner, I'd like to suggest a new challenge for everyone.

Kean-Outing

The premise is easy, get a picture of your "Kean Out" sign or banner in a noteworthy location and post it here.

So, famous places, with famous people, unusual locations (planking.me should have loads of ideas for those), get a 419 scammer to hold it, whatever floats your boat. Obviously pictures from the protest don't count (where is the originality in that) and no photoshopping, it must be genuine.

So, top of Katmandu, in side the space shuttle, stood next to the Lenny Henry, on the beach in Bali, in the wardrobe section of IKEA, baked into the top of a pie, displayed on the arrivals board at Euston .... they more unusual or silly the better.

I pre-empted this on another thread a couple of weeks ago.

I can understand the need for a. a distraction and b. a new angle, but isn't there a danger of this making light of the whole situation and not being taken seriously?

I pre-empted this on another thread a couple of weeks ago.

I can understand the need for a. a distraction and b. a new angle, but isn't there a danger of this making light of the whole situation and not being taken seriously?

I did wonder about this, but frankly everyone is under such a cloud at the moment, that making light of it seems to be the only thing left to do. I'm not belittling the protesters (or even particularly promoting the Kean Out cause, Glen and Co have got the cause all the press it's possible to get), it's just a bit of light hearted fun to see how creative people can be and cheer us all up.

BTW Loving the entries so far. Keep 'em coming

Think my daughter may have been watching me watching footy just once too often!!!

http://a.yfrog.com/img689/6510/e7sp.mp4

How much glue did you use to get her to stick to the wall like that?

Trs. Have lived the last 5 hours like some kind of 80s film montage clip or have you been taking "Kean Out" pics for a while ?

[/quote

Decided it was a good idea to take a "Kean out"pic or two on a recent 3 night stay in Benidorm. Bit dissapointed now as I feel I could have done better for this particular thread:)

Regret not asking David Silva and the Preston hairdresser not to join in as they were on the same flight home.

IMO this thread does help lighten the load and looking forward to seeing what folk can come up with! I certainly ain't finished yet:-) Kean out!

Just one more for now. This was my wife's idea but in no way does she encourage violence or a call to arms!! 5868387e-46c5-b188.jpg

Archived