BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do you approve of the protests?

Glenn

Regardless of your views on Kean/Venkys do you approve of the protests  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do you back the protests

• Yes, fully and I take part
    • Yes, but I don't take part
    • I think it's important people CAN express themselves, but don't care either way
    • Don't mind
    • I'd prefer them not to happen, but I'm not too upset about it
    • I feel they are an embarrassment and/or damaging in other way
    • Other

Because I love rovers more than venkys do!

Okay. And what does that even mean?

It's such a nothing statement.

Did you march?

No? I made my position clear on protests. They don't work.

Also, for people saying attendances have no impact, that's absurd. If that were true, the club wouldn't have worked so hard to facilitate ticket prices for the fans.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site doesn't accurately reflect the views of all Rovers fans however much some on here would like to think it does...

I am in full agreement with you for once yeti! :P

I would go further and say this website doesn't reflect the views of mainstream Rovers support in the slightest.

First post on brfcs after almost a year just reading other posts.

Steve kean is always so damn positive. At first i thought that it could be a positive thing. Hes building of the confidence of the player. The problem is that hes always so damn positive, even when we play terrible. The players needs to hear when they play worse than what is expected at this level, and the fans needs to hear the manager say it so that we know that he are aware of the problem and they are working on getting better at those things.

Such a great post and particularly this point, very well said.

I wouldn't post again for a year though to maintain your standards, quality not quantity.

Okay. And what does that even mean?

It's such a nothing statement.

No? I made my position clear on protests. They don't work.

Also, for people saying attendances have no impact, that's absurd. If that were true, the club wouldn't have worked so hard to facilitate ticket prices for the fans.

protests don't work but you want a boycott? What's the difference ?

Simple if the protest stop before HE is sacked then he will never leave and thousands of fans will.

I fully support all the protestors and if I could I would be at every minute of every on.

They are doing the fans proud and are doing what they can to save the club in my opinion.

Archived