BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Kean Out Plane

chris

Massive own goal this today. Also on a personal note thanks to all who paid for the fly over which caused my father who is 63 and with heart problem have an altercation with a kean out moron in the riverside toilets at half time. Each and everyone of you hope you sleep well. If anything had happened to him I would be looking for you all personally.

@#/?.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should make a banner out of that - with his quote below:

"I didnt see the plane - LIAR - KEAN OUT!"

Or is the banner-ban going to last for ever, anyone knows?

Just pointing out that this was prophecised on Nov 3rd. Can't take the entire credit for this...

comicalkeanplane.jpg

Banner sohuld have said

"DELUDED KEAN OUT"

saying STEVE KEAN OUT is just so easy to brush off.

At least descredit the man, get everyone thinking "is he talking rubbish" do the protesters have a point.

Kean is toying with the press that would have been the perfect oppertunity to highlight the fact he is ###### DELUDED and talking bull.

Banner sohuld have said

"DELUDED KEAN OUT"

saying STEVE KEAN OUT is just so easy to brush off.

At least descredit the man, get everyone thinking "is he talking rubbish" do the protesters have a point.

Kean is toying with the press that would have been the perfect oppertunity to highlight the fact he is ###### DELUDED and talking bull.

Next home game then ?

I could not agree more.

Many fans sat near me in the JW upper were disgusted at the timing of it.

I agree 15 minutes flying round wasn't enough, perhaps we should go for the blimp that can hang about for two hours next time with Kean out on the Blimp and Venky's Sort It Out on a banner trailing from it :)

You can buy my club but you can't buy my mind!

I was pleased with plane and the fact the crowd did not start chanting Kean out, but then again perhaps we should have? As all this not during games is not getting us results.

We have also had a massive offer come in for the purchase of a Blimp, from one of the principle sponsors of the club

I will also be posting a few things over on Vital Blackburn over the next few days, as a few of my post are being removed which I'm not pleased about because fans deserve the truth, I made my point about the removal of posts this morning, and this "On a need to know" Culture is not what I'm all about, Honesty is the best policy,

I was pleased with plane and the fact the crowd did not start chanting Kean out, but then again perhaps we should have? As all this not during games is not getting us results.

We have also had a massive offer come in for the purchase of a Blimp, from one of the principle sponsors of the club

I will also be posting a few things over on Vital Blackburn over the next few days, as a few of my post are being removed which I'm not pleased about because fans deserve the truth, I made my point about the removal of posts this morning, and this "On a need to know" Culture is not what I'm all about, Honesty is the best policy,

Erm. The post in question was put back after I check with you that you were ok with it coming out like that ?

Erm. The post in question was put back after I check with you that you were ok with it coming out like that ?

Glenn, the trouble with that approach is that people don't go back through threads looking for reinstated posts.

Glen, what was the post in question?

I think it was a massive mistake. There wasnt one person around me who thought it was funny. It definatly affected the players, looked as though it knocked them for a while.

All i think it has done has split the crowd more. There is alot of friction growing between those who are protesting and those who arent. I can only see it getting worse and fear that at Wigan there could well be a lot of trouble between our own fans.

Some exposure already. Roost, do you really think that the flyover would have been picked up by the media had it been arranged for 2:45? Do you really think it would have given our cause maximum exposure? Jesus wept!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2057932/Blackburn-0-Chelsea-1-Frank-Lampard-scores-goal.html

That's my banner. I put it up as the plane flew over, it didn't stay up for long because the stewards breached my human rights and took it off me but I had another three banners to hold up so I wasn't bothered. Imo the club stooped to an all time low, we have a right to protest and they took that right away but I suppose that didn't stop me. We had a minutes' silence (if I can call it that) to remember the people who fought for that right and to me the club was wrong to take that right away. KEAN OUT!

Protest.jpg

I think it was a massive mistake. There wasnt one person around me who thought it was funny. It definatly affected the players, looked as though it knocked them for a while.

All i think it has done has split the crowd more. There is alot of friction growing between those who are protesting and those who arent. I can only see it getting worse and fear that at Wigan there could well be a lot of trouble between our own fans.

Wasn't meant to be funny.

Daily Mail: The airborne distraction had provided the only memorable moment of a tepid first half in which Chelsea were restricted to a first-minute effort from Daniel Sturridge which was saved by Robinson.

I wasn't pleased with this. Where I was sat this caused friction amongst fans at a time when we should have all been backing OUR team. Overwhelming sense that this was

is in bad taste from the majority I spoke to at the game.

I respect everyone's right to an opinion but I can't help thinking these protests are doing MORE HARM THAM GOOD. p.s mods why was my previous post deleted?? I

I wasn't pleased with this. Where I was sat this caused friction amongst fans at a time when we should have all been backing OUR team. Overwhelming sense that this was

I respect everyone's right to an opinion but I can't help thinking these protests are doing MORE HARM THAM GOOD. p.s mods why was my previous post deleted?? I

Had the club not turned peaceful protest into a war zone today there would of been no need for a plane, the blame lies firmly at the clubs door. Whilst the result lies at Keans door, He is paid to win football matches, He dnt win them 6 wins in 32 and the stats are stacking up now

I completly agree, the protesters are slowly becoming despised. There were plenty of confrontations on the way out the ground as those protesters collecting their banners were going back in.

Archived