BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Kean Out Plane

chris

6 wins in 32 games. There's been no corners turned.

The quote above says we may get out of this hole, but if we don't it could be too late. It makes me believe the people wanting to give Kean more time are taking a HUGE leap of faith for a man with the worst managerial record we've ever had, and a man with no managerial experience, whatsoever until 9 months ago.

The anti-Kean folks at least have statistics and facts to explain their outlook. You guys only have blind faith. I don't get it.

You're all taking a heck of a gamble with the club you're supposed to love. And Kean continues to use you to curry favour with the media and his employers.

The majority are behind me. That makes me laugh, I believe the silent majority want him out. Everyone I spoke to at the game, even the ones who disagreed with the plane, want a new manager in.

I want a new manager in, i just feel that despite the recent results performancs have improved. I guess, i just want results to come in the next set of games and believe that the upheval of sacking Kean, probably not getting another manager in for a number of weeks, will do us much more harm.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh yeh. Losing my arse. Have a re-read. Nice to see your one of the deluded.

I've had a re-read and...

"I can only see it getting worse and fear that at Wigan there could well be a lot of trouble between our own fans.

I completly agree, the protesters are slowly becoming despised

It caused more unrest in the crowd then there has been since the protests started and it affected the players.

It was one big mistake

There wasnt one person i spoke to that though it was a good idea.

It just seemed ridiculous protesting when we look like were turning a corner.

The next few games are the ones where we should be picking up wins"

... you sound like every Tom Dick and Harry who thinks Kean should be given more time. So enlighten me cos l'm missing the funny side of your posts and how you consider it a wind up.

Yeh yeh. Losing my arse. Have a re-read. Nice to see your one of the deluded.

No need to re-read anybody's quotes. All that matters is the league table. We are 2 points off safety and perhaps will be 4 points off it tomorrow.

That is all that matters, not all the guff talked on here by all sides.

I want a new manager in, i just feel that despite the recent results performancs have improved. I guess, i just want results to come in the next set of games and believe that the upheval of sacking Kean, probably not getting another manager in for a number of weeks, will do us much more harm.

Seriously don't understand this.

How can we POSSIBLY be doing any worse than we're doing now?

Explain that to me, please.

I've had a re-read and...

"I can only see it getting worse and fear that at Wigan there could well be a lot of trouble between our own fans.

I completly agree, the protesters are slowly becoming despised

It caused more unrest in the crowd then there has been since the protests started and it affected the players.

It was one big mistake

There wasnt one person i spoke to that though it was a good idea.

It just seemed ridiculous protesting when we look like were turning a corner.

The next few games are the ones where we should be picking up wins"

... you sound like every Tom Dick and Harry who thinks Kean should be given more time. So enlighten me cos l'm missing the funny side of your posts and how you consider it a wind up.

Cause the moment anyone dares say anything positive towards Kean and the way were playing the hackles get up!!

What you going to do when the results do start to come? Where will the 'oh so popular protest' be then?

Wolves H. 3

Villa A. 0

Everton H. 1 min or 3

Fulham A. 1

Arenal H. 0

Barcodes A. 1

City H. 0

QPR A. 1 or 3

Spurs H. 1

Norwich A. 3

Chelsea 0

Those are the points I would have expected under current management, 11 points is almost double to what we have and I think would have been a fair enough assesment of what we should have had.

Of course there is form, injuries and luck to consider but I dont believe in constant bad luck, you make your own luck, we once went a full season without having a penalty but never found ourself in this mire.

You have to make your own luck and close games out, Norwich never should have got back in the game, yes the penalty was lucky but we stepped off the gas and did'nt track the goalscorer for Norwich's second.

I could pick holes in every game where we have lost points as could you where we should have dropped points but I expect OUR club to be performing as it should be, an established premier league mid table club.

Ask QPR, Norwich and Swansea fans if they have got the results they expected before kick off.

Cause the moment anyone dares say anything positive towards Kean and the way were playing the hackles get up!!

Apparently we've played well in the last four games.

How many points do we have from that? 2/12.

I dread to think what would happen if we were playing sh*te!

What you going to do when the results do start to come? Where will the 'oh so popular protest' be then?

I don't know but Satan will be chilly!

Wolves H. 3

Villa A. 0

Everton H. 1 min or 3

Fulham A. 1

Arenal H. 0

Barcodes A. 1

City H. 0

QPR A. 1 or 3

Spurs H. 1

Norwich A. 3

Chelsea 0

Those are the points I would have expected under current management, 11 points is almost double to what we have and I think would have been a fair enough assesment of what we should have had.

Of course there is form, injuries and luck to consider but I dont believe in constant bad luck, you make your own luck, we once went a full season without having a penalty but never found ourself in this mire.

You have to make your own luck and close games out, Norwich never should have got back in the game, yes the penalty was lucky but we stepped off the gas and did'nt track the goalscorer for Norwich's second.

I could pick holes in every game where we have lost points as could you where we should have dropped points but I expect OUR club to be performing as it should be, an established premier league mid table club.

Ask QPR, Norwich and Swansea fans if they have got the results they expected before kick off.

Wolves H. 3

Villa A. 0

Everton H. 0

Fulham A. 1

Arenal H. 0

Barcodes A. 1

City H. 0

QPR A. 1

Spurs H. 0

Norwich A. 1

Chelsea 0

Thats what i expected. Were just a little of track. Now the next set of games i expect a lot more.

Firstly, l'm struggling now to keep up, are you pro-Kean or just on the wind up?

Secondly, my hackles are not up, l hope l'm asking reasonable and valid questions. I appear to be getting mixed messages and sniggers from yourself but l'll grant you this audience.

When results start to come l'll fully back the manager and wish Steve Kean all the best where ever he's holidaying.

As for the "Oh so popular protest" you sound the sort of person who'd cross the road if you saw someone getting attacked. Ignorance is bliss :tu:

Wolves H. 3

Villa A. 0

Everton H. 0

Fulham A. 1

Arenal H. 0

Barcodes A. 1

City H. 0

QPR A. 1

Spurs H. 0

Norwich A. 1

Chelsea 0

Thats what i expected. Were just a little of track. Now the next set of games i expect a lot more.

Well I wont argue with you as I cant be arsed and you are more than entitled to your opinion but we have a good record at St James Park, Everton are terrible starters and I dont think we should be showing newly promoted teams so much respect ( yes they are playing well but they have'nt earned any reputation that they are unbeatable at home).

A better manager would have got us more points and I dont think there is any disputing those facts, Kean has made some rookie decisions that has cost us games, established prem managers dont make those mistakes, thats why they are paid so well.

We have had matches looking back that we should have won for sure, Everton at home and Norwich away were two matches we should have had won, they were both put down to bad luck, but look at the decisions, Penalty takers, lapses in concentration whatever, five points were dropped there, better management would have secured those points.

If the results do come, then we're wrong and the clubs on its uppers and all will be well.

What are you going to if, no sorry when the results don't come? By missing out on your chance to speak up, and mocking the fans that have the balls to do so, you will have contributed to its demise. Remember that.

I still hold out some hope that the Rao's will come to their senses and employ a proper manager and this will save us from relegation.

Wolves H. 3

Villa A. 0

Everton H. 0

Fulham A. 1

Arenal H. 0

Barcodes A. 1

City H. 0

QPR A. 1

Spurs H. 0

Norwich A. 1

Chelsea 0

P32 W6

You're expecting a lot more :rolleyes:

Losing 2 goal leads like we have been doing is seriously bad management...lack of organisation , call it what you want but we need a change now and sven/faz would do me just fine.

That can't be true. Hansen says Kean's got us organised. :rolleyes:

The club were totally out of order banning protest banners and I thought in response to that the plane was GENIUS!

How anyone in their right mind can attend Ewood and attempt to argue that kean & the Venkys havent torn the heart out of this great club of ours is beyond me. Telling fans that they're not even allowed to voice their dissatisfaction is like fascism - I cant quite believe things have got so bad in so short a time under the Venkys. When they arrived it felt wrong, and every decision they've made since has weakened the club and harmed us.

The only argument for not sacking Kean (100% guaranteed relegation if he stays - the stats don't lie) is would we trust the Venkys to appoint anyone who is any better? Well I for one would be prepared to take that gamble, and according to the polls on this site I'm not in a minority of 1% as our truculent and deluded loser of a manager believes.

Will you're the deluded one if you think Wolves are a top 4 team but back to your comment I'll give you several games where we should have had more points

Wolves (H) should have got 3.

A.Villa (A) given how Villa are defensively shocking at least 1 point

Everton (H) should have got 3 points missing 2 penalties is just plain careless.

QPR (A) we should easily have claimed 3 points no doubt about it after Qpr scored they were so toothless in attack with better subs we could easily have won this game.

Spurs (H) they looked tired after their european exploits should have easily claimed a point.

Norwich (A) losing a 2 goal lead is just plain careless after being so much in control we should easily have closed that game out with a win.

Chelsea (H) looking at them today it should easily have been a point the Yak should easily have rescued us a point at the very least

So by my reckoning we should have at least another 15 points which would have us on 21 points and up in fourth the 1 which is still very raw is the everton game with 2 penalties missed which should have seen us home and dry also being 3-1 up at norwich we should easily have closed that game out but also will you have to remember last year we had many clean sheets the worrying stat that we have yet to keep a clean sheet is not good esp. against the likes of Wolves at home we should be aiming to keep a clean sheet. Even QPR away that goal could have easily been avoided for him to get 2 bites of the cherry is just plain terrible defending and will you need to remember Kean used to be a defender in his playing days so he should have made it a priority to sort out our defence and work tirelessly to keep clean sheets it makes you wonder what they do in training obviously defending is not something they do.

Eant over!.

So by my reckoning we should have at least another 15 points which would have us on 21 points

Eant over!.

Your logic is flawed because we got lucky against Arsenal and Fulham, so it could be argued that we should only have 2 points.

The table doesn't lie, when ManU get unlucky they go and score another goal.

If we are to rely on luck we will still go down, we need quality in the final third.

Spurs beat us, Chelsea beat us because they have match winning players e.g. Lampard who was brilliant.

We don't have match winners ay the moment.

DGS you might want to switch your webcam off.

420653_f260.jpg

If you dont scream and shout like a spoilt six year old or declare the club dead like some bloody drama queen you get labelled a troll on here, that's how far debate has degenerated.

People have different opinions than you, live with it.

If you dont scream and shout like a spoilt six year old or declare the club dead like some bloody drama queen you get labelled a troll on here, that's how far debate has degenerated.

People have different opinions than you, live with it.

Thing is degsy, as the majority of your posts make absolutely no point about the game/club at all, screaming or not, I don't think you are one that 'adds to the debate'.

Archived