BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Give Kean a Break

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We probably wont stay up under the muppet but I dont think protesting every game is helping us acheive safety.

Actually think the protesting has been really movtivating based on performcances.

Kean is their friend but the fans have put the pressure on the players the manager can't.

Sure uses it pre-match talks.

Maybe they would work as hard without the protests cat home, have to wait and see.

Actually think the protesting has been really movtivating based on performcances.

Kean is their friend but the fans have put the pressure on the players the manager can't.

Sure uses it pre-match talks.

Maybe they would work as hard without the protests cat home, have to wait and see.

The protests have been for games which players naturally motivate themselves for, against the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal a player doesnt need to be told the challenge in front of them, compare that to games against the likes of Blackpool last season when Kean sent them out there and they wilted and we were 2-0 down at HT. The fans spurred the players on and we got a draw and then we backed them untill the end of the season and stayed up. I want Steve Kean gone BUT there is no point protesting every game, if we lose a game and dont play well eg man city 4-0 then the fans will rightly show anger and show there feelings towards the manager/owners, but at other times there is no benefit in protesting such as a good display against Chelsea. If we dont perform at Wigan there will be anger shown towards kean and it wont need to have been organised.

It's just his opinion, why do everyone have to criticise him? I don't agree with him but I'm not going to snap his head off.

Thank you, These who post insulting messages obviously have nothing interesting to say hence reverting to the type of posts they messaged. I dont understand why admin dont warn them though. I have already been warned for mentioning the wippet wearing the "taxi for Kean" slogan

:lol: 120, flipping brilliant.

This website should have a similar system to other websites where you have to post 20-50 times before you can start a topic. Not sure if that's possible on this mb software.

It would be a shame to take away the benefits of a message board that only allows people who are part of it's exclusive "See how many posts I can get with ridiculous unnecessary replies" to start topics. Surely this attitude would only serve to encourage more people to respond with the likes of:

Posted Today, 06:15 PM

120, flipping brilliant.

The thing with this topic is that it has generated a tremendous debate, but isn't liked because it interferes with many of the Kean Out brigade's agenda. At the end of the day, if you want protest, go ahead. I did in London regarding the Pensions debate back in March.

And if you have an alternative view to most on this board, then go ahead and feel free to express it. That's democracy.

Please don' t make the board an exclusive club.

It's just his opinion, why do everyone have to criticise him? I don't agree with him but I'm not going to snap his head off.

It's a message board so if you post something you're going to be criticized by someone as not everyone agrees. It's just that in this instance a heck of a lot of people don't agree.

To be fair his original post compared the football to our title winning season, when we're at the bottom of the league on our worst run, with the worst manager the top league has yet seen. Some members believe this is a wind up (not me, I just disagree with Chris quite strongly and think if we all believed what he does we have no hope in hell of staying in this league).

It would be a shame to take away the benefits of a message board that only allows people who are part of it's exclusive "See how many posts I can get with ridiculous unnecessary replies" to start topics. Surely this attitude would only serve to encourage more people to respond with the likes of:

120, flipping brilliant.

The thing with this topic is that it has generated a tremendous debate, but isn't liked because it interferes with many of the Kean Out brigade's agenda. At the end of the day, if you want protest, go ahead. I did in London regarding the Pensions debate back in March.

And if you have an alternative view to most on this board, then go ahead and feel free to express it. That's democracy.

DE4life must be so boring or bored to actually think this way. Get a life

Agreed, but I think the essence of the idea is good, but only 5-10 posts may highlight whether someone is truly a Burnley fan on the wind up or not? Then again the site has moderators who do a good job of sifting out the WUM's. I really don't think Chris is on the wind up though, although the title winning season comment really is on a different planet.

Agreed, but I think the essence of the idea is good, but only 5-10 posts may highlight whether someone is truly a Burnley fan on the wind up or not? Then again the site has moderators who do a good job of sifting out the WUM's. I really don't think Chris is on the wind up though, although the title winning season comment really is on a different planet.

OK Ill take that comment back

Thank you, These who post insulting messages obviously have nothing interesting to say hence reverting to the type of posts they messaged. I dont understand why admin dont warn them though. I have already been warned for mentioning the wippet wearing the "taxi for Kean" slogan

There's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Only that stats and the excuses for Kean's failure change but the situation doesn't improve.

Just because you think you are being novel in your "supporting" thread doesn't change that fact. Although I'd love to know what you base your optimism on.*

Transfer window soon, another 'unfair to judge until...' moment awaits.

* assumes you aren't a dingle.

120, flipping brilliant.

The thing with this topic is that it has generated a tremendous debate, but isn't liked because it interferes with many of the Kean Out brigade's agenda..

What debate has it generated??

• Backroom

120, flipping brilliant.

Nothing to do with being an "exclusive club", it doesn't stop anybody from signing up.

What it does mean is that the content of a person's posts can be judged before they start a topic, as most people coming here with the intention to troll won't hang around to write 20-50 posts with decent content in it. Those who do are at the very least likely to present an entertaining WUM if nothing else.

OP's topic may have generated a lot of "debate" (although most of it is spread around the other threads anyway, including the official Steve Kean thread, which the original post could EASILY have gone in) but the -123 points and counting say more than I could about it. I don't think it was worthy of starting a thread over.

What does make me chuckle is that it's apparently the "pro-Kean" or "alternative view" contingent that are always getting shouted down and insulted. Yet I've not insulted anyone and been called "pathetic" by yeti-dog in one thread and been told to "get a life" in this one. Then you've got super_arran comparing the protestors to the EDL in another thread. Hmm.

Now we have to work on the "Kean is the right man for the job" comment which, to me, is like saying a great white shark makes a wonderful water polo referee.

I wont take that back. I think a couple of wins out of the next 3 games and people will start to agree with me that perhaps he should be given more time.

Nothing to do with being an "exclusive club", it doesn't stop anybody from signing up.

What it does mean is that the content of a person's posts can be judged before they start a topic, as most people coming here with the intention to troll won't hang around to write 20-50 posts with decent content in it. Those who do are at the very least likely to present an entertaining WUM if nothing else.

OP's topic may have generated a lot of "debate" (although most of it is spread around the other threads anyway, including the official Steve Kean thread, which the original post could EASILY have gone in) but the -123 points and counting say more than I could about it. I don't think it was worthy of starting a thread over.

What does make me chuckle is that it's apparently the "pro-Kean" or "alternative view" contingent that are always getting shouted down and insulted. Yet I've not insulted anyone and been called "pathetic" by yeti-dog in one thread and been told to "get a life" in this one. Then you've got super_arran comparing the protestors to the EDL in another thread. Hmm.

Come on!! How long did it take you to write that post its completely pointless!!

Has anyone else heard the rumours (strong rumours) that Kean has been taking back handers from either the raos or anderson to the tune of 2.5million?

Anyone heard the rumours that Paul Agnew HAD racists views before the appointment of Venkys?? Very good authority as horrible as that may seem.

Archived