BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Give Kean a Break

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else heard the rumours (strong rumours) that Kean has been taking back handers from either the raos or anderson to the tune of 2.5million?

There is somebody claiming to have evidence but I think it all a bit far=fetched.

This is one rumour I have in the category of exagerated or unlikely. The really problematic backhander would be from Anderson. The Raos are his ultimate employer so that would be a bonus unless it is going a route HMRC would be interested to know about.

It's just his opinion, why do everyone have to criticise him? I don't agree with him but I'm not going to snap his head off.

Any opinion posted on this forum is open to rebuttal. That's the whole point of having a message board.

When the original poster begins by dictating to the fans what they should do (i.e. back that lame duck of a manager), then what do you expect people to say? It's like the captain of the Titanic telling everyone they're experiencing some turbulence as it sinks into the depths. Such an opinion should be thrown out for the complete nonsense that it is.

Also, I'm surprised this topic has been allowed to stay open, to be quite honest. Obvious troll is obvious.

Any opinion posted on this forum is open to rebuttal. That's the whole point of having a message board.

When the original poster begins by dictating to the fans what they should do (i.e. back that lame duck of a manager), then what do you expect people to say? It's like the captain of the Titanic telling everyone they're experiencing some turbulence as it sinks into the depths. Such an opinion should be thrown out for the complete nonsense that it is.

Also, I'm surprised this topic has been allowed to stay open, to be quite honest. Obvious troll is obvious.

I wasnt telling anybody to do anything, that was my opinion as i have said now many times. Im sorry for not being in the Hate Steve Kean club its not the crime of the century is it? Get over it.

Has anyone else heard the rumours (strong rumours) that Kean has been taking back handers from either the raos or anderson to the tune of 2.5million?

You're joking!? To think that anything untoward could possibly be going on. The very thought of it. No, with Kean and his agent involved we're in the very safest of hands.

From the Marple Leaf Blog...

"It is an abject shambles, a hopeless mess."

Bring on the next transfer window!

Anyone heard the rumours that Paul Agnew HAD racists views before the appointment of Venkys?? Very good authority as horrible as that may seem.

What so Mrs D touched him on the head, which resulted in an epiphany that altered his view?

don't protest or boo but watch Chris Fox Darwen Blue slur a man’s character without foundation???

Oh well at least you've made me laugh.

What so Mrs D touched him on the head, which resulted in an epiphany that altered his view?

don't protest or boo but watch Chris Fox Darwen Blue slur a man’s character without foundation???

Oh well at least you've made me laugh.

Did the Steve Kean takes 2.5million as a backhander make you laugh?? Was that not slurring his charachter?? More foundation than that one most likely and the fact that this person grew up with Paul in the Roe Lee area of Blackburn makes him a very good source.

To some of those earlier posts, Big Sam is a genius, even when West Ham this year loses or have a bad game like drawing last place Bristol City at home, they regroup and then go out and win the next game like they did at Hull City last week, 0-2. I've always wanted him to be the manager of England among other choices because it is a style that suits England and we'd play Spain or whomever in that style. Also, the Hammers are scoring a lot in the championship, 28 goals, pretty good really. Hard to call that anti-football or whatever style you want to call it, hoofing it, kick and rush.

He'll take them right back up with automatic promotion, watch: http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/championship/2011-2012/regular-season/ Those playoffs of 1 Club out of 4 advancing must be brutal.

Did the Steve Kean takes 2.5million as a backhander make you laugh?? Was that not slurring his charachter?? More foundation than that one most likely and the fact that this person grew up with Paul in the Roe Lee area of Blackburn makes him a very good source.

Makes me laugh seeing him with the Rao family on TV.

Getting so boring, it was an opinion!!!

It was a rallying cry for people who do not exist, well not many.

Fist pumping, fight the power ballad to the unappreciated stellar manager who just needs to burst out of his shell of abject incompetence to be the next Jose!

A man so dripping with football intelligence that he falls asleep in front of the telly taking notes.

A man so dignified that he will take the fall for any problem that arises in his public life or the club, that never blames anyone for his mistakes - a bald Jesus, some may say.

This genius, this Aristotle of football, that has a lower point percentage than Ince.

YES!!!!!

Let us follow that man, let him lead us on the last charge!!

Makes me laugh seeing him with the Rao family on TV.

To be honest I've always said I would never live in bburn because it is populated with around 70% Asian community, whereas darwen is around 5%.

That statement in my opinion doesn't make me a racist. So maybe what Paul has said in the past is in similarities to this kind of statement, or is it worse?

To be honest I've always said I would never live in bburn because it is populated with around 70% Asian community, whereas darwen is around 5%.

That statement in my opinion doesn't make me a racist. So maybe what Paul has said in the past is in similarities to this kind of statement, or is it worse?

The official figure is 19.4% - slight difference from 70%!!

I would hope his views where only similar to yours. The way my friend described certain conversations he has had with Paul in the past can only be perceived as a little racist. As i have never met Paul Agnew personally or heard any of the comments from the horses mouth i wouldnt like to say either way.

The thing with this topic is that it has generated a tremendous debate, but isn't liked because it interferes with many of the Kean Out brigade's agenda. At the end of the day, if you want protest, go ahead. I did in London regarding the Pensions debate back in March.

And if you have an alternative view to most on this board, then go ahead and feel free to express it. That's democracy.

Please don' t make the board an exclusive club.

So you'll protest about vital and slight reductions to stupidly good public pensions that us poor sods in the private sector not only fund but could never dream about having ourselves, but you won't protest to stop Karl Pilkington from taking us down. No wonder you agree with the OP.

I would hope his views where only similar to yours. The way my friend described certain conversations he has had with Paul in the past can only be perceived as a little racist. As i have never met Paul Agnew personally or heard any of the comments from the horses mouth i wouldnt like to say either way.

[/quote

Fair enough mate, but I'm still not agreeing with your views on kean :)

Darwen's population is so small relatively that the 40& number is statistically impossible even if Darwen were 100% non-Asian which of course it is not.

Population of bburn now stands at around 115k, darwen stands at around 40k totalling 155k. 20% of 155 is 31k. Therefore say 28k from bburn. 28k into 115 is around the 20% Mark so looks ad though I may have been of the Mark with 70%.

Archived