BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Give Kean a Break

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what he said. The guy is expressing an opinion and does not deserve the jibes and personal insults he is getting.

Everyones emotions are running high hence the confrontations on this board and on match days at ewood. The fans need to stop fighting, everyone will never all agree on any topic.

When sam was here there was a huge devision in fans opinion wrt him. But it never got to this level.

Most think kean has to go (myself included) and hopefully he will soon but it is unrealistic to think that everyone will be of this opinion.

One thing I would say about the Golden child Steve Kean, is that he will be forever be remembered in Rovers history, and will be talked about for decades to come

Very true that, I found it funny but not really at this present him as a manager makes me cry.

• Backroom

Once again we think alike on culinary matters.

I need to thank you again for the pointing out of cola bottle yogurts, taste sensation.

As for the topic at hand I disagree with the comments but I'm glad to see a differing opinion and I'm loving the forum at present.

Is anyone else amazed that we are 19th 4 points from safety and we are talking about how good we are playing.

Who would have believed a year ago, we would have a rookie manager, 4 point adrift in 19th and Williams gone and 99% are apparently happy about this?

Stephen King couldn't have written a worse horror.

all i will say is the orginal poster is clearly deluded, i could go on and on ripping his post to peices but quiet frankly im tired and its not worth bothering with, guys like chris are a dime-a-dozen on here trying to wind people up with drivel.

all i will say is the orginal poster is clearly deluded, i could go on and on ripping his post to peices but quiet frankly im tired and its not worth bothering with, guys like chris are a dime-a-dozen on here trying to wind people up with drivel.

People are allowed to have different opinions from you. You can debate with them if you wish but you seem to prefer childish name calling.

get to the games often do you?

Bloody hell, it was meant tongue in cheek.

To answer your question, no, not these days. I live in Gloucestershire and to support my family have to work Saturdays which I hate. However, having been a Rovers fan since 1980 and lived near Oxford most of that time, every home game has been a 400 mile round trip. Mileage wise, I`ve been around the globe several times just to see home games. Do I qualify? And if so for what in your world?

And thanks Bob, yes, I do see more games than our owners.

Why is it so important for people to question others loyalty to the club? The sacrifices I have made to just see home games have been inexcusable as far as family are concerned. All for a game of football. I even nearly moved the tribe to Lancashire from the lovely Cotwolds.

"Get to the games often do you?"......No.....And!?!....WELL??????????

-73?????? WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW AS much as i disagree with your opinion, im impressed with your ability to get the worst rating EVER!!!!!

This guys got to hang around!

On a serious note... i respect your optimism and positive atitude, however, personaly ive not been impressed with his managerial ability:

Tactics

squad selection

Use of Subs

For me have all been horrific.

infact the only positive thing about him is the fact hed be great on a night out. Although his little smirks would still anoy me...

I take the postive back.

Yes we can and you know I'm not going to give that information out. All I'll say is there is nothing in the technical info that makes me doubt he's a just a regular, game attending fan.

Thank you for clearing that up, Glenn. I would not have put it past Kean to come on the MB in an effort to stir things up.

Mint coke sounds awesome

Once again we think alike on culinary matters.

You guys need to have your taste buds checked. There is obviously a problem somewhere.

Archived