BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Give Kean a Break

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi to everyone,

I can not believe what i witnessed at Ewood on Saturday afternoon what with the plane and further protests. I do believe Steve Kean can turn our our recent bad fortune around and make us a top 6 club within 2-3 years i really do. The football we are displaying is the best since our title winning season and the players seem to be fit and happy to play for him. I also think he has been shrewd in the transfer market i.e Yakubu, Dann, Formica, Rochina and Petrovic with not so much investment. I agree his team line ups have been somewhat of a mystery recently but the lads always put on a captivating performance which we should be happy with. We need to get behind the lads and the manager as i believe we can get ourselves out of the trouble where in. GET BEHIND THE TEAM

You may want to turn your tv/monitor round when you look at the table next time as i think you have set to be upside down. So you think we are 2nd instead of the correct place of 19th. :wacko:

• Moderation Lead

Hi to everyone,

I can not believe what i witnessed at Ewood on Saturday afternoon what with the plane and further protests. I do believe Steve Kean can turn our our recent bad fortune around and make us a top 6 club within 2-3 years i really do. The football we are displaying is the best since our title winning season and the players seem to be fit and happy to play for him. I also think he has been shrewd in the transfer market i.e Yakubu, Dann, Formica, Rochina and Petrovic with not so much investment. I agree his team line ups have been somewhat of a mystery recently but the lads always put on a captivating performance which we should be happy with. We need to get behind the lads and the manager as i believe we can get ourselves out of the trouble where in. GET BEHIND THE TEAM

Frankly, I think with -109 rep you're getting off lightly.

The general consensus for a while has been getting behind the team but not Kean.

Good effort though Steve....

The subtitle of "Kean is the right man" is pretty much agreed with on all the Burnley message boards if you care to look Chris the Darwen Fox.

So your -113 rep shouldn't be of any surprise on a BRFC message board.

Is that a record?

• Backroom

The subtitle of "Kean is the right man" is pretty much agreed with on all the Burnley message boards if you care to look Chris the Darwen Fox.

Is that a record?

It will be difficult for anyone to beat -113 or more with a post that isn't an obvious troll post and removed by the admin.

This website should have a similar system to other websites where you have to post 20-50 times before you can start a topic. Not sure if that's possible on this mb software.

Is that a record?

Looks like a minus from every protestor?? :blush:

It will be difficult for anyone to beat -113 or more with a post that isn't an obvious troll post and removed by the admin.

This website should have a similar system to other websites where you have to post 20-50 times before you can start a topic. Not sure if that's possible on this mb software.

It is possible to do, just make sure regular members can only reply. Then you just set up a promotion so that when a regular member hits a certain post count they get bumped up to a new usergroup that's allowed to post new topics. Complicates it a bit but it's doable.

We have the technology. Just not using it.

Did LeChuck say that anywhere in his post? You're interpretation of his post is bizarre.

Is it?

I think you in agreement to his view is more bizarre.

Current level of recent performances have yielded 2 pts from 12 have they not?

Its open to opinion whether over the season it would generate more - but given in terms of games Kean has had control of - this hasn't happened (fact).

In addition, as stated in the post he doesn't think this 'level of performance will be maintained.I think Kean has hit upon a team that can deliver competent performances by sheer luck' ... and 'it's only injuries that forced him into making the right decisions'

Totally contradicts the whole point don't you think and highlights just why we should be totally against keeping him.

Archived