BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QATAR group bid for Rovers

Given neither us nor them expected Rovers to be in the relegation zone, with a good squad that can't win, watched by protesting fans and key people leaving the club. What should they do ?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's stay for the long haul, or cut and run

• Finish what they started. Follow through on their promise of Europe?
    • Accept any serious bid. Be glad their brand is now known in Europe and move on?

IMO it's all conjecture until we hear more from any of the parties.

Well you are extremely naive.

Regardless, it's not as if Venky's haven't been terrible owners despite this.

If this, as you call it, "conjecture" appears to be the truth then it makes them reprehensible and lacking in any moral fibre whatsoever. On top of all the other terrible decisions they've made since they got a mortgage to purchase the club.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be quite interested to hear the story of Bluetown Rangers and the problems they've had since being taken over by new owners Vega Fisheries..

(all characters and names are entirely fictional and any resemblance to real people or events are entirely coincidental)

That's all well and good, but when discussion spills onto the forums you can bet people won't be as economical with the truth.

राव परिवार के लिए, आप हमारे क्लब के लिए शर्म और अपमान लाया है अब आप यहाँ चाहते हैं..अब जाओ और आप के साथ Kean ले!

Just an idea (assuming google translate worked correctly :wacko: ) it reads

"To the Rao Family,you have brought shame and disgrace to our club .You are no longer wanted here. Go now and take Kean with you!"

If some body can come up with a banner displaying both languages it should hopefully get the message across to both the British and Indian media.

Why do that? Everyone seemed to be sick and tired of them before the takeover bid.

You mean 'everyone' on here?

We've already established that the majority of Rovers fans couldn't careless either way really.

If it's true they have to be unanimous about decision making it's a wonder they ever make any business decisions.

The line is that they have to be unaminous about selling. It can't concievably be that they have to be unanimous about every decision.

Goodness knows how they do work though. For sure, it can't be for the good of the club.

Well you are extremely naive.

Regardless, it's not as if Venky's haven't been terrible owners despite this.

If this, as you call it, "conjecture" appears to be the truth then it makes them reprehensible and lacking in any moral fibre whatsoever. On top of all the other terrible decisions they've made since they got a mortgage to purchase the club.

if something appears to be the truth, it doesnt mean that it actually is the truth.

im with you on most of your points.. and of course id love rovers to be taken over and vast fortunes lavished on the club. im just saying i think people should wait for more facts to come to light.

that is my opinion on things.

if something appears to be the truth, it doesnt mean that it actually is the truth.

im with you on most of your points.. and of course id love rovers to be taken over and vast fortunes lavished on the club. im just saying i think people should wait for more facts to come to light.

that is my opinion on things.

So are you saying we don't know all the fact at the moment?

Nice to see you wading again in to protect your "friend with benefits"

I have no idea what youre talking about.

If you want to debate a subject by all means join in, but telling people to **** off and then calling people left wings ***** is hardly constructive.

All I said was that not EVERYONE hates Venkys, life does exist outside of this messageboard.

IMO we dont know anything about this bid is 'fact' ...at the moment.

Could all be a Venkys smokescreen to divert attention away from the manager situation, who knows.

Just to add I have received an email from Alex Burkwood this morning (customer relations officer for the FA). Very interesting what the email says and what efforts have been made

Are the contents of the email Confidential out of interest?

Just to add I have received an email from Alex Burkwood this morning (customer relations officer for the FA). Very interesting what the email says and what efforts have been made

Since we are playing in the Premier League is this not a Premier League issue?

IMO we dont know anything about this bid is 'fact' ...at the moment.

Normally Kammy is pretty accurate with his information

If it was fact then you'd have proof, and we'd be all over the newspapers.

I'm not saying it isn't true, but its hardly fact until you can prove it.

The last thing we need is things in newspapers.

Archived