BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QATAR group bid for Rovers

Given neither us nor them expected Rovers to be in the relegation zone, with a good squad that can't win, watched by protesting fans and key people leaving the club. What should they do ?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's stay for the long haul, or cut and run

• Finish what they started. Follow through on their promise of Europe?
    • Accept any serious bid. Be glad their brand is now known in Europe and move on?

If Balaji is in full control, is he in full ownership too ? could he sell the clubby himself ? and split the money with Jerome Anderson ?

Could he have done all this out of greed, and J Anderson's greed ? Is this possibly why Jerome was on the phone for 4 hours talking with Balaji ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J8B, any reason for the empty quote of my post? :unsure:

If Balaji is in full control, is he in full ownership too ? could he sell the clubby himself ? and split the money with Jerome Anderson ?

Could he have done all this out of greed, and J Anderson's greed ? Is this possibly why Jerome was on the phone for 4 hours talking with Balaji ?

Not as clear cut as that, as Venkatesh is now in with Balaji

J8B, any reason for the empty quote of my post? :unsure:

I just think your quote has an awful lot of logical thinking behind it, and thought your views should be reposted further down the page...

If I am right about Jerome Anderson's motivation in making the call, there is absolutely no way Kean is going to be dismissed from the employment of the brothers. However, he might get shifted but if Venkey's faced difficulties finding a replacement before, then any new manager effectively knowing he is at the whim of the mercurial, short attention span of Balaji is going to make things even more tricky for the recruiter of Kean's successor.

On how the vote went, The Mirror unequivocably fingered Balaji as the blocking vote.

Times of India mention the fans are swinging from opposing Kean to opposing Venkey's

The Walker trust have sold us to the Indian dingles.

JW must be turning in his grave

Also before anyone asks for me to spill the beans don't even bother asking I am in no way prepared to compromise any of my sources so don't bother asking my advice

Aaah I remember the glory days when there were only three or four ITKs.

"We're here to stay with the club. We're not interested to give it to anybody. It's like our baby.

"Money is not everything to us. The passion is there and we don't want to let the fans down.

"We have not come here to fool around. On a serious note, we love our company, we love our club and we love our fans."

Oh Jesus wept!

Please deliver us from this utter Venky's nonsense. :(

I don't know any of the rumours but can guess who some of them are about.

On 30th November the PL publishes information on the money clubs have paid to agents in the previous two transfer windows (period 1st October 2010 to 30th September 2011).

Over the last two reports Rovers payments have been around £1.6m. It will be interesting what the figure is for the last year.

"We're here to stay with the club. We're not interested to give it to anybody. It's like our baby.

"Money is not everything to us. The passion is there and we don't want to let the fans down.

"We have not come here to fool around. On a serious note, we love our company, we love our club and we love our fans."

Oh Jesus wept!

Please deliver us from this utter Venky's nonsense. :(

What fans? They haven't got any bloody fans.

As usual, long on waffle, very very, in fact woefully, short on positive action.

I don't know any of the rumours but can guess who some of them are about.

On 30th November the PL publishes information on the money clubs have paid to agents in the previous two transfer windows (period 1st October 2010 to 30th September 2011)

Over the last two reports Rovers payments have been around £1.6m. It will be interesting what the figure is for the last year.

Around 10million this time

'we don't want to let the fans down'

I mean, what planet are these morons on!

They're woefully out of touch.

struggling to find the words.

I just wish they'd bugger off and pass the club on to someone who has the wherewithal to steady the ship, rather than steer for the rocks.

Sadly despite all indications that Venky's had been united in their desire to sell, a four hour telephone conversation from Jerome Anderson to Balaji appears to have changed all that.

Furious that this berk seems to have such a say in the running of our club...how the hell has this been allowed to happen?.Just who the hell really is running the club?

Make no mistake,there are clearly 'agendas' being played out in the background that are not in the best interests of Rovers.

:angry:

What really upsets me about this drivel:

This is self-absorbed selfishness of the worst kind from a couple of spoilt brats who will get bored of their Ewood plaything.

Lets accept it guys,there are not selling and we fans will sort them out rant over,lets thing about the coming games we are facing.

That's the thing though. Under Venkys management....results are inevitably pointless if the club is heading for oblivion anyway.

What really upsets me about this drivel:

...is that Rovers debts would have been wiped out and a massive transfer budget put in place if these clowns had moved to oneside and pocketed the profit on sale.

This is self-absorbed selfishness of the worst kind from a couple of spoilt brats who will get bored of their Ewood plaything.

Does nobody have any links with the indian press can we not get some stories ran in india/take out an advert stating our views on the venky's ownership

Hit them where it hurts-i'm still not sure that these grievances have filtered through to indian press yet/popular knowledge over there

Furious that this berk seems to have such a say in the running of our club...how the hell has this been allowed to happen?.Just who the hell really is running the club?

Make no mistake,there are clearly 'agendas' being played out in the background that are not in the best interests of Rovers.

:angry:

It's quite clear that Venkys are running the club, with Anderson pulling on the heart strings of certain individuals. Venkys make the decisions but their minds are far from clear at the time of making them.

He's a very clever man.

Archived