BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Fans Forum sold out

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the BBC Lancashire site this isn't going to be available on iplayer. Does anyone know different?

I don't know different, but as there is commentary on Sport tonight, there are contractual reasons why the whole show can not be on iplayer.

However, the last Rovers evening a few weeks ago was later available, I think when they split it from the Blackpool commentary that was on after it. So maybe they will do that again.

Was it only me but Alan Nixon starts off by saying he doesn't know what is going on at the club and then answers every question like he is the expert on all things Rovers. I take most of what he said with a pinch of salt.

Yes spending some money in January may keep us up but.

1. By then we could be so far behind no matter how much money is spent the gap will not be closed.

2. We all know what Kean's record is like in the transfer market so would we have any confidence the right players would be brought in.

3. It doesn't matter who comes in if we don't have a proper manager. Does anyone believe that if Kean replaced Freguson at Man U they would continue to challenge for the premier league title.

4. Does anyone think we have the club management structure who are capable of closing a deal.

5. No one worth their salt would want to come. All that would be available would be journeymen players already here or foreigners looking to earn one last big pay cheque.

As long as Kean remains we are only going in one direction.

Was it only me but Alan Nixon starts off by saying he doesn't know what is going on at the club and then answers every question like he is the expert on all things Rovers. I take most of what he said with a pinch of salt.

Yes spending some money in January may keep us up but.

1. By then we could be so far behind no matter how much money is spent the gap will not be closed.

2. We all know what Kean's record is like in the transfer market so would we have any confidence the right players would be brought in.

3. It doesn't matter who comes in if we don't have a proper manager. Does anyone believe that if Kean replaced Freguson at Man U they would continue to challenge for the premier league title.

4. Does anyone think we have the club management structure who are capable of closing a deal.

5. No one worth their salt would want to come. All that would be available would be journeymen players already here or foreigners looking to earn one last big pay cheque.

As long as Kean remains we are only going in one direction.

Nicko is all about the transfers and spending money and always has been. He did actually slip up a few times by saying all they would need to do is spend 10 million in the window and we would be fine then he contradicted himself by saying there is nothing worth buying in january but journeymen.

As I was saying earlier he came across well but if he thinks all our problems will be solved by spending 10 million in the window he is massively wrong, as we heard there are massive problems at our club where we cant get any lines of communication going with the club or owners not just with us but with the 2 fans that went to Pune that were going to be on the board, they have'nt even had a response nor has Wayne the director from WEC.

Nicko did confirm that Venky's got a massive offer from the Qatar group and would'nt sell so where does that leave us? Well the owners wont talk, they cant make decisions because they cant agree, they dont permit people from the club making decisions, they cant even watch a full game, they wont hire the people we need, they wont resolve problems at the club and they wont sell.

So what the hell do they want with us then?

Nicko is all about the transfers and spending money and always has been. He did actually slip up a few times by saying all they would need to do is spend 10 million in the window and we would be fine then he contradicted himself by saying there is nothing worth buying in january but journeymen.

As I was saying earlier he came across well but if he thinks all our problems will be solved by spending 10 million in the window he is massively wrong, as we heard there are massive problems at our club where we cant get any lines of communication going with the club or owners not just with us but with the 2 fans that went to Pune that were going to be on the board, they have'nt even had a response nor has Wayne the director from WEC.

Nicko did confirm that Venky's got a massive offer from the Qatar group and would'nt sell so where does that leave us? Well the owners wont talk, they cant make decisions because they cant agree, they dont permit people from the club making decisions, they cant even watch a full game, they wont hire the people we need, they wont resolve problems at the club and they wont sell.

So what the hell do they want with us then?

They are going to asset strip the club, it was planned years ago with Anderson, just like family, running the show and cocco as the sidekick. They just needed to get their grubby mits on a decent club with relatively little debt and bingo, pay day, Hope they have thought thru the consequences after they have done this, I for one will not forgive or forget

They are going to asset strip the club, it was planned years ago with Anderson, just like family, running the show and cocco as the sidekick. They just needed to get their grubby mits on a decent club with relatively little debt and bingo, pay day, Hope they have thought thru the consequences after they have done this, I for one will not forgive or forget

but if true what could you or anybody actually do once there finished with us.

Archived