BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean exclusive: We deserve to be in top 10 says under-fire Blackburn boss

He quotes:"They are very involved, they watch the games, they enjoy coming over and spending time at the stadium and at the training ground, meeting the players."

I must be seeing things I can only ever remember the owners coming over once to see the team when were these other times! the article made me almost throw up there was some much BS in there

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote from the Sun article; "But striker Jason Roberts insisted: 'We are 100 per cent behind the manager.' "

Well I wonder who will be starting against Wigan up front...

Couldn't do it.

I can stomach watching "Salo, or the 120 days of Sodom" repeatedly while eating melted mars bars easier than him.

I watched it, ''Same Sh-1t Different Day''

Nice to see all that lip licking has given Kean a coldsore - although maybe it wasn't lips he was puckering up to.

Right have had it Kean and Rovers under these dicks won't be getting a penny more from me. Who the hell gives that arse the right to decide if I'm a genuine fan or not? What an arsehole!

There are fans on here who were genuine fans before he was born!

It appears the word of the week is 'vibe'. Never heard him say that before - another Agnew masterpiece?

On two occasions he talks about the villages (presumably around Brockhall) and the fans who compliment him on what he is doing. Well they say every village has one, if it's true in this case there are a few. Get into the real heart of Roverdom you imposter, come to Blackburn or Darwen tonight and feel the 'positive vibes' you absolute bufoon.

His body language has also worsened and the talk is now real bravado. The traits of a condemned man hopefully.

"But I think the genuine fans who go every week, the ones who go week in week out home and away" - Sorry Steve, l don't make many away games due to having two young kids to look after. I'll send back my son's and my season tickets for not being "genuine fans". He'll be gutted that the Rovers manager thinks he's not a real supporter. Don't expect us at Ewood again till you're gone. As for being patronized, l've got an ex-wife to do that thanks :angry2:

Way to go Steve, you've played another blinder there :wacko:

Spot on.

I read...

"“But I think the genuine fans who go every week, the ones who go week in week out home and away, can see how we’re playing and they know we’re not in a nice position at the moment.

“I think we know as well, as players and staff, that we should be a bit higher.

“We would have rather been in a top 10 position now but I think our performances have merited being in that position."

...and thought, how can someone alienate and insult 90% of fans and patronise the other 10% in virtually the same breath?

...and still remain manager of the club?

I can't work out if he is actually trying to goad a fan into going a step too far so that he can take the moral high ground. What constitutes 'inciting violence'?

Oh dear oh dear.

Bringing his dyslexic son into the fray as well, now.

Is there no depth he won't sink to?

As someone else said he's sounding like a desperate man. Perhaps he is under pressure after all?

Archived