BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's: A Year On

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone defend these lunes ( mum , can you)?

I didn't sleep last night despite Stella and jack!!

I hate the dippers I hate kean and I'm starting to hate my club for no one having the balls to come out and have a go at what's happened!! Ie zzzam, JW etc

Even I would have tipped my hat at allardyce if he had!!

But no every pundit etc blows smoke up their arses and licks their arse !!!

I posted a thread yesterday (deleted?) about my anger and has it stands I'm not going again !! Will I change my mind ? Possibly or not?

My great grandad started the family off being fans and now it's over I'm feeling and nothing we do can stop these f idiots from tearing and ripping us apart !!!

Whatever floats your boat!

For clarification:

Choke on an Indian as in choking on an Indian meal.

By way of report back, it was utterly delicious and made by a delightful lady from Pakistan Punjab with zero risk of choking on my part! Hot enough to do wonders for my head cold (referring to the meal, not the lady who come to think of it...)

I'm marking the Venkey anniversary with a campaign to thank them for everything and also to get Myles Anderson and Bruno Riberio to be given a chance - it's only fair.

Off to paint my 'SK and Venkeys: I admire and respect you' banner and respect to the guy in the BB end v Chelsea with his 'ban banners' banner.

It's just so, so frustrating that Venky's didn't realise their mistakes a few months ago. Even at the end of last season, if they had brought a proper Chairman in and had allowed him to take complete control of the footballing side of things, they could have salvaged this situation.

Why they continue on this collision course with the Championship, without doing anything at all to try to turn the ship, is completely beyond me. I'm really just being more and more convinced that they are simply incapable. Incapable of making decisions for whatever reason. Stubborness, Lack of realising what's happening, or just simply too thick. Probably, it's just that they can't agree on anything between them, so just walk away and leave it.

They are just about the worst owners we could have been lumbered with. A truly appalling twelve months which has pretty much lead to relegation by November. We aren´t getting out of it with this clown in charge.

With the likes of Myles "next Chris Smalling" Anderson and paying agents 1.6million for a 400,000 transfer in the case of Rochina, it is hard not to conclude that something is very, very amiss at our club.

I don´t think the bad times have even started yet...

On the minibus to Cardiff. Just received a call from a friend who works for Jaguar in PUNE.

He says:

"the people of Pune have lost interest in BLackburn Rovers, now they are regularly being beaten they are all back to watching United, City and Liverpool. The general feeling is that it has been a failure and most people have forgotten about the venture".

Sell up Venkys!!!!

I don´t think the bad times have even started yet...

That's what I've been thinking ... where will we bottom out, how long do we have to wait for rock bottom.

Will it be League 1?

League 2?

Championship?

Administration?

Liquidation?

I can just see years of waste and frustration ahead. It's awful.

Sorry to totally do people's nuts but perhaps that in the week that the press is opening up it's eyes, now it's time to remind people of this? As far as I'm aware, it's both unsubstantiated and also unchallenged in an English court of law - I believe the protagonist had other more pressing concerns at the time.

from Wikipedia: "At Manchester City, between £5 million and £7 million was reported to have been paid in commission to Anderson as part of the recruitment of eight new players in the weeks following the takeover of the club by Thaksin Shinawatra in May 2007.[10][11] Anderson advised Shinawatra on the takeover, introducing him to Keith Harris (whose firm, Seymour Pierce, handled the deal) and recommending as manager Sven-Göran Eriksson, before his influence waned as the new owners balked at such payments and other figures –notable Kia Joorabchian and Pini Zahavi– became involved.[6][9][11] Anderson said: "There is no one else in the world who could have delivered what I did in three weeks. It was my idea to open it up to other agents, and whatever I was paid –and it wasn't as much as City say– they've had it back in spades."

Archived