BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That first half performance was absolutely shocking Hughsey, If I’d have been there I’d have been singing Kean out also.

The few that have travelled have every right to voice their opinions, they’ve paid good money to make the trip, lets hope they absolutely hammer Kean at the final whistle on the walk back to the dressing room, make the **** earn his pay rise :angry2:

Yes I can see the score....now or at 2-0 is the time to protest, not at 0-0. Only when a game looks lost should the fans be against the club.

As for supporting the team, probably heard about 2, maybe 3 positive chants for the team all day. Or do you mean supporting like last week at Wigan, where they chanted 'you fat barsteward' as Dunn got sent off?? :blink:

Oh f**k off!

You can fail to acknowledge the cancer eating away at the club at the moment but it doesn't stop it being there. We are going to go down because of apologists like you. Venkys are taking the ###### out of us and charging us for the service.

Sorry Hughesy but you are now a sick parody of yourself.

3-0 to Stoke now- write something positive into that.

Nothing positive to say mate - just like I said, you dont protest against your team at 0-0.

Fair enough the manager is shocking, EVERYONE knows that - but you still try to push your team over the line. At 2 or 3-0 then clearly its game over, so let the fans go nuts.....but not when you may still have a chance.

As for sick parody....Alonso signed yet? Or you found Uncle Ali's £100m which you had seen?

The fans aren't against the club .... just that charlatan masquerading as our manager, and those half-baked cretins who own us.

It's called seeing the bigger picture - Kean stays, we go down - it's really no more complicated than that. The sooner he goes, the more chance an actual manager (assuming we can persuade one to come to Ewood and work for these muppets) has to save us.

Im totally against the manager mate - I understand he needs to go.

Im just saying try and support the players when we have a chance. Would you want to play as a player infront of our current fans at games? I wouldnt!

• Backroom

Rochina again showing why he's our best striker by a country mile.

Agreed, the strikes today and against Fulham and even Pune FC showed technique all our other players can only dream of, plus it takes the sillyness out of his game.

Play him off Yakubu and he will score

Oh f**k off!

You can fail to acknowledge the cancer eating away at the club at the moment but it doesn't stop it being there. We are going to go down because of apologists like you. Venkys are taking the ###### out of us and charging us for the service.

Don't waste your breath BPF. The guy is a grade A idiot. People like him are part of the problem.

Im just saying try and support the players when we have a chance. Would you want to play as a player infront of our current fans at games? I wouldnt!

For £0 a week I'd spill blood, sweat and tears to play in that shirt. You're making the mistake of thinking the modern footballer cares any more than any other employee. They'll be fine as soon as they hit the cosseting leather and warmth of their Bentleys, I wouldn't worry too much about them.

Nothing positive to say mate - just like I said, you dont protest against your team at 0-0.

Fair enough the manager is shocking, EVERYONE knows that - but you still try to push your team over the line. At 2 or 3-0 then clearly its game over, so let the fans go nuts.....but not when you may still have a chance.

As for sick parody....Alonso signed yet? Or you found Uncle Ali's £100m which you had seen?

Im totally against the manager mate - I understand he needs to go.

We have no chance at all whilst Kean is in charge /

• Backroom

Horrific.

Robbo - 5 - Not at fault for any of the goals, didn't really do anything wrong.

Lowe - 3 - barely noticed him, not good enough for PL level.

Hanley - 3 - not good enough for PL level.

Dann - 3 - what a waste of money.

Givet - 4 - marginally better than the others.

Rochina - 4 - anonymous for most of the afternoon, very little he did worked. Nice goal, he's got that in his locker but needs to be surrounded by better players.

N'Zonzi - 0 - absolutely USELESS. His value dropped from £8m to £800,000 in this match.

Pedersen - 1 - spectacularly bad deliveries, even worse shooting... awful.

Hoilett - 5 - one of the few outlets that looked a threat but has NOBODY to support him. Has to try and win the game all by himself. He will leave in Jan and he'll be smart to do so.

Formica - 2 - missed a chance a 5 year old would have put away. Anonymous as usual, no influence in the game, we can't afford to carry players like this.

Yak - 4 - didn't do much, isolated for much of the game though.

subs - don't even care, no impact.

Kean - 0 - well done you little bald cretin, you've well and truly ruined this club. We are pathetic and going down, and you are at the forefront of that change, along with your buddy Jerome and the idiot chicken farmers who would be well advised never to step in Blackburn again.

Archived