BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do sort of agree with Hughesy.

What's the point? It doesn't make things better.

What's the point????? What the (Please don't use that word again) do you mean????????? The point is to get rid of kean and venky's. The club is rotten to the core. I don't get people like you. It's no good pretending things might be alright if we keep our mouths shut. Things need to change.

Nothing positive to say mate - just like I said, you dont protest against your team at 0-0.

Fair enough the manager is shocking, EVERYONE knows that - but you still try to push your team over the line. At 2 or 3-0 then clearly its game over, so let the fans go nuts.....but not when you may still have a chance.

As for sick parody....Alonso signed yet? Or you found Uncle Ali's £100m which you had seen?

Im totally against the manager mate - I understand he needs to go.

Im just saying try and support the players when we have a chance. Would you want to play as a player infront of our current fans at games? I wouldnt!

Not sure if anything came of the allegations against Ali Syed but his team are currently mid-table, while we are floundering and could well go rock bottom by evening.

"When we have a chance." What are you on about? With this clown in charge we haven't had a chance in how many games now is it? I didn't see the team setting the world on fire before people started chanting things about him. I don't see us getting a chance for a long time.

f**king disgrace. Every one of them looked f**king clueless. Kean most of all. I hate the arrogant little d*ck more than i've hated anyone in my life. I hope you get drunk and drive your car off a cliff you bald piece of sh*t

Stoke players nailed on the head in the sky interview. Back to basics. Thats what we needed to do ages ago, just what big sam did, just what hughes did. There's no chance of this fella doin that. He hasn't got a clue how to set up a team :angry:

All hell will break loose at Ewood if we lose next week. I predict a pitch invasion.

I hope we do. Kean & Venky's can only push the fans so far.

Who cares if we beat Swansea? We're down regardless. Even Brian Kidd won the odd game.

Horrific.

Robbo - 5 - Not at fault for any of the goals, didn't really do anything wrong.

Lowe - 3 - barely noticed him, not good enough for PL level.

Hanley - 3 - not good enough for PL level.

Dann - 3 - what a waste of money.

Givet - 4 - marginally better than the others.

Rochina - 4 - anonymous for most of the afternoon, very little he did worked. Nice goal, he's got that in his locker but needs to be surrounded by better players.

N'Zonzi - 0 - absolutely USELESS. His value dropped from £8m to £800,000 in this match.

Pedersen - 1 - spectacularly bad deliveries, even worse shooting... awful.

Hoilett - 5 - one of the few outlets that looked a threat but has NOBODY to support him. Has to try and win the game all by himself. He will leave in Jan and he'll be smart to do so.

Formica - 2 - missed a chance a 5 year old would have put away. Anonymous as usual, no influence in the game, we can't afford to carry players like this.

Yak - 4 - didn't do much, isolated for much of the game though.

subs - don't even care, no impact.

Kean - 0 - well done you little bald cretin, you've well and truly ruined this club. We are pathetic and going down, and you are at the forefront of that change, along with your buddy Jerome and the idiot chicken farmers who would be well advised never to step in Blackburn again.

Thought that was harsh for Rochina. He was only player that actually tried 100%. Best rovers player on the pitch. Would have given him 7 at least.

Rovers and kean trending

What's the point????? What the (Please don't use that word again) do you mean????????? The point is to get rid of kean and venky's. The club is rotten to the core. I don't get people like you. It's no good pretending things might be alright if we keep our mouths shut. Things need to change.

If we lose Kean stays, if we win Kean stays therefore we might as well support the players to win.

I want him out. I want it really bad but protesting doesn't help. They don't even care.

If , I am not mistaken when Rovers get relegated a coffin is driven through an out laying village ...Who ever sorts this out better make arrangements for early March ...

Bamber Bridge actually.

They might as well do it now and get it over with.

The sad thing is, after supporting Rovers from near and far for more than 50 years, I'm starting to loose interest.

Archived