BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now hit rock bottom.

Before today, I thought we still had a glimmer of hope. But this result and the p!ss poor attitude of some of the players tells me that we're gone.

The only way we can make a strong statement now is to have a mass pitch invasion at the Swansea game.

Desperate times require desperate measures.

• Backroom

Thought that was harsh for Rochina. He was only player that actually tried 100%. Best rovers player on the pitch. Would have given him 7 at least.

Possibly a little harsh, but other than the goal and setting up Formica for his ridiculous miss he didn't do that much. Hoilett was more involved IMO, which is why I gave Junior a slightly higher mark.

• Backroom

Possibly a little harsh, but other than the goal and setting up Formica for his ridiculous miss he didn't do that much. Hoilett was more involved IMO, which is why I gave Junior a slightly higher mark.

Hoilett's involvement seemed to amount to running straight into people and falling over

Total shambles apart from a Rochina inspired last few minutes which was far too little and far too late.

The penny wont drop with Kean - you CANNOT play Rochina, Formica & Hoilett in the same team.

To me, Yak was the only consistent plus - thought his ball retention and the way he played as a target man was excellent.

To make the most of Ruben he needs to play in the hole and be given free reign - he is different class to Formica.

As for Formica, £3.5m was way, way too much. If the total deal was £10m, as rumoured in some quarters on this MB, then, IMO, the club has been raped and pillaged.

It is now beyond a joke, beyond believe and I hope that the likes of Hughesy, Roversmum & Roversider, wake-up and smell the coffee.

IMV, we are on a one way ticket into the abyss.

how long can this go on. words cant describe how bad a club rovers are. ive never known a club look as pathetic as we do. even leeds looked like they had a plan by gambling on qualifying for the champs league. we just look pathetic. ive never seen a manager look so awful and seem untouchable.

i didnt even get angry with each goal that went in which is very unusual for me but its just expected now. the whole town and surrounding areas are so down that its affecting everything. venkys arent just ruining are club but the town.

i hate our club now and that may not go down well but ive gone past caring. what is there to like. hate the owners, hate the manager and we have no inspiration on the pitch.

i may stay away from ewood now cause im sick of watching and feeling so down all the time. if i could cancel my st i would.

Powered by Venkys, they take the **** out of the supporters by giving Kean an improved deal, they are totally to blame!

Well, I dunno. If we do get relegated........what will those supporters say? My contribution to the fight was to throw a garbage bag on to the field at the Britannia?

Total shambles apart from a Rochina inspired last few minutes which was far too little and far too late.

The penny wont drop with Kean - you CANNOT play Rochina, Formica & Hoilett in the same team.

To me, Yak was the only consistent plus - thought his ball retention and the way he played as a target man was excellent.

To make the most of Ruben he needs to play in the hole and be given free reign - he is different class to Formica.

As for Formica, £3.5m was way, way too much. If the total deal was £10m, as rumoured in some quarters on this MB, then, IMO, the club has been raped and pillaged.

It is now byond a joke, beyond believe and I hope that the likes of Hugeshy, Roversmum & Roversider (or Riversider whatever), wake-up and smell the coffee.

IMV, we are on a one way ticket into the abyss.

agreed that yak was the only plus. on his own most of the game.

agreed hoilet, formica and rochina cant play in the same team

disagree about rochina. he gave the ball away 90% of the time up until his goal. he is greedy and will not pass. for me he is a luxury player

how long can this go on. words cant describe how bad a club rovers are. ive never known a club look as pathetic as we do. even leeds looked like they had a plan by gambling on qualifying for the champs league. we just look pathetic. ive never seen a manager look so awful and seem untouchable.

i didnt even get angry with each goal that went in which is very unusual for me but its just expected now. the whole town and surrounding areas are so down that its affecting everything. venkys arent just ruining are club but the town.

i hate our club now and that may not go down well but ive gone past caring. what is there to like. hate the owners, hate the manager and we have no inspiration on the pitch.

i may stay away from ewood now cause im sick of watching and feeling so down all the time. if i could cancel my st i would.

I gave mine away, and I have not missed a game which is sad after 45 years going to Ewood.

All 3 goals can be pinpointed back to messing up basic defending.. its so frustrating watching us play. We don't know how to defend, we don't know when to step up or when to play deep, we don't close down anyone on the edge of our box.. it's amazing, I'm no football manager, well thinking about it neither is Kean, but I could organize our defense better than this... I'm furious, it's so tough to accept that this is happening. We have the talent that should keep us up, very few defenses would be able to cope with both Rochina and Hoillett running at them, but we are just so poorly organized in the middle of the park and in defense that we keep on losing and this is wholly down to the manager and his ###### tactics.

Mercerman - the first post of yours that I have agreed with! I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I'll add my two-penneth - though many may disagree.

1. Thought I was watching Sky TV - not Stoke TV ! Got sick of them lambasting Nzonzi at every opportunity - but failing to pick up on the repeated "professional" fouls by Stoke designed to break up our play (good tactics on their part). The summing up was laughable - "Stoke enjoy a thoroughly deserved win" - and then the stats show we had more shots on and off target and more possession - totally laughable.

2. Overall we looked the better team for large parts - definitely the only one trying to play football - but ultimately the team that scores most deserves to win.

3. This is no longer about Kean - we didn't do too bad today, and with a little luck would have got at least a point. However - it is obvious we need a change of manager and tactics - if only to galvanise the players. At the moment we are going down - and the only thing that could stop that is a change of manager and some funds in the January transfer window. We saw it under Harford and again under Kidd - ok performances but no points add up to relegation unless the owners do something.

Archived