• NZonzi
    • Pedersen
    • Dunn
    • Yakubu
    • Hoilett
    • Sub - Goodwillie
    • Sub - Formica
    • Didnt see it but want to see the results

What about Lowe? In the 2nd half Fulham seemed to be getting lots of space and time down his side.

Not down to Lowe though - the usual problem with lack of cover. Considering he was often left two against one - I think he did ok. He also found time to attack and put in the odd decent cross - and one almost gem of a through ball.

I look forward to when we have a decent right back - not because he is doing a bad job - just that he has shown enough to make me wonder whether he could make it in his natural midfield position.

Garth Crooks put Robinson in his team of the week for that phenomenal save when we were still 0-0.

Went with Hanley- the lad has improved immensely.

Agree 100%, Hanley has pushed on and will grow in both stature and confidence but needs to talk more, a Center back who doesnt talk wont ever make it!!

I've gone for Dunny; great performance. But I was surprised and delighted at the team spirit when down to 10 men.

I think Junior's return helped in that there is only him and Dunn who are prepared to take on one, two or three and try to beat them.

The opposition daren't treat them as they do other players who can only pass to colleagues. The opposition are a bit frightened of them.

Petrovic was having a good game up to being subbed as well.

Archived