BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

Petrovic has gone back to his early season form. Absolutely dire.

Steve will give him a pat on the back and tell him to stay positive and keep up the good work.

That's the difference between a coach and a manager who would absolutely tear him to pieces in the dressing room for that display. Same with our defense.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never miss viewing a game! Either using my season ticket, attending many away games or dodgy tv in the local.

I am currently in hospital listening to the game on 5 live which I have never done before! Good to hear a view from these guys:

No organisation in defence. Trying to play offside but the back 4 pushing up at different times. Laughable.

Blackburn need to snap out of it and get into this game.

Petrovic gives the ball away again

Givet is stupid for that challenge.

Why are Blackburn letting arsenal's fastest players run at them.

Coco went over and checked RVP was okay after the challenge from Givet and they had a nice hand shake. Ass licker!!!!

I said that to my mate on Wednesday , cos I would be surprised if we did ..

This situation with Rovers has led me to levels of sarcasm, that even I never thought I'd reach.

I'm already planning moving my holiday to accommodate the earlier starting time of the Championship season. Don't want to miss Keans first game in charge......

Awful sporting day on the cards .... Rovers tonking followed by an England rugby slaughter at Scotland.

Still it's not all bad ... at least Mark1971 will provide entertainment with his great footballing insights.

Awful sporting day on the cards .... Rovers tonking followed by an England rugby slaughter at Scotland.

Still it's not all bad ... at least Mark1971 will provide entertainment with his great footballing insights.

Says the man of "11 Pedersens - top 4" quote fame.

Keep trying bucko.

:D

We're relegated, it'a as simple as that. I made chicken stew yesterday, ironic or what ?

Archived