BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Big Sam would smile if it ended in a symbolic 8-1.

I guess it was too much to expect a result but it sounds like we aren't even competing.

No point in calling for Kean's head anymore. Nothing is going to change. At least the anti-protesters will be happy now they can watch the games in peace.

Just shows how ###### poor we've been in the transfer market since Hughes left. Kean's made one good signing - Yakubu. Allardyce made one good signing - Givet. Shocking given they've probably spent the thick end of £25m between them.

I hope they score more. Rovers deserve a thrashing and Kean deserves to be crucified by the media.

Kean post-match:

"I think we were positive up until Givet's unlucky red card, we'd just clawed one back and were playing some good, positive stuff. It was always going to be an uphill struggle after that. We also suffered from not being able to play our preferred back four, as Nelsen and Samba are struggling with injuries, nevermind that we sold Nelsen to Tottenham some days ago. I can't fault the boys for their effort today, and there's no chance of relegation if the boys continue playing in a positive manner."

6-1 WITH 30 MINUTES TO GO

Venky's, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE YOU?

How Big Sam would smile if it ended in a symbolic 8-1.

I guess it was too much to expect a result but it sounds like we aren't even competing.

No point in calling for Kean's head anymore. Nothing is going to change. At least the anti-protesters will be happy now they can watch the games in peace.

Could end up 8-1. Could be worse....

Given up feeling anything other than anger and sadness.

So because they've been around for a long time they should play - even though they've offered little (Pedersen - 2 assists from someone who's played nearly every game and takes every set-piece?). Bizarre way of thinking.

We know what Dunn and Peds offer - the odd and increasingly fleeting bit of inspiration. Vukcevic and Formica haven't had extended runs so until they do (and seeing as we are losing most games with Dunny and Peds we've got nothing to lose) we're never going to know.

What's that saying? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Part of the reason we are where we are IMO.

Just for the likes of you and yours I'm beginning to enjoy our demise. It's a severe case of 'I was right and you were wrong' that I've succumbed to. You won't learn I know cos thats an impossibility, but at least you'll hurt as much as everybody else.... that is before you desert Ewood and seek solace in following a top 4 team.

Archived