BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows how ###### poor we've been in the transfer market since Hughes left. Kean's made one good signing - Yakubu. Allardyce made one good signing - Givet. Shocking given they've probably spent the thick end of £25m between them.

Difference is under Allardyce is that we could get over the odd tubbing due to the home record being so nifty.

Do we have a defensive coach at the moment? We mustn't. Everybody runs towards the ball at the same time whenever the balls in the box.

Off topic a little, but has anybody else noticed that the Barclays logo on the Rovers official website points to the NPower website. Either the club's decided to make a little extra revenue from advance promotions or there's a naughtly little gremlin working for FL Interactive.

I hope they score more. Rovers deserve a thrashing and Kean deserves to be crucified by the media.

We've been thrashed several times under Kean, he's yet to be crucified by the media. They don't care because we're just a small Northern club. We'll be a case study of how to destroy a football team.

Just for the likes of you and yours I'm beginning to enjoy our demise. You won't learn thats an impossibility but at least you'll hurt as much as everybody else.... that is before you desert Ewood and seek solace in following a top 4 team.

You cheeky, arrogant ####. I've been a season ticket holder since 1982, my Dad since 1960, my Nan worked at the club for 30 years, my Grandad went home and away in the 1930's and 40's, and my great Grandad was a Rovers fan in the19th century. You gave up under Ince, and you've hardly been this season - and you have the temerity to question MY commitment? Tosser - and if I ever had the misfortune to bump into you I'd tell you to your twisted little face.

Oh, and I'm STILL waiting for that apology, you gutless, ball-less, classless w@nker.

You cheeky, arrogant ####. I've been a season ticket holder since 1982, my Dad since 1960, my Nan worked at the club for 30 years, my Grandad went home and away in the 1930's and 40's, and my great Grandad was a Rovers fan in the19th century. You gave up under Ince, and you've hardly been this season - and you have the temerity to question MY commitment? Tosser - and if I ever had the misfortune to bump into you I'd tell you to your twisted little face.

Oh, and I'm STILL waiting for that apology, you gutless, ball-less, classless w@nker.

You're the biggest tosser round here ... you haven't a clue about football.

Coco went over and checked RVP was okay after the challenge from Givet and they had a nice hand shake. Ass licker!!!!

Did he? That is unbelievable. No doubt Dastardly's phoned him and told him to so that he'll still find favour in the prtess and media as being a 'nice guy' wronged by the fans.

btw Dastardly will be smug he's a gooner if I rem correctly.

Archived