BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me Kean won't be getting an easy ride against QPR. We seem to have lost sight of the fact he's a useless ****** idiot.

Should be Kean out from kick off.

Our club is a disgrace.

Even if venkys were to sack kean they will only replace him with some other no mark that will toe the line and do as they are told.

There is no chance any decent manager who might be able to save us would work under venkys.

The sooner some people realise it's the owners we need to focus on getting out the better. Kean is an unfortunate side effect of a far far greater illness running through our club.

Why are Venkys so stupid. What have we done to deserve them as such clueless owners.

They have been like rabbits caught in headlights through their own naivety and right now have more important things on their minds. The resident evil is Dick Dastardly. They will all have our blood on their hands.

Do we have a defensive coach at the moment? We mustn't. Everybody runs towards the ball at the same time whenever the balls in the box.

Good managers don't employ defensive coaches. Allardyce didn't have one. Hughes didn't have one. Wenger doesn't have one. Ferguson doesn't have one. Ince tried it with Winterburn because he was useless.

Dann is awful - £7m!!!!! Petrovic is awful - £2.5m!!!!

What a waste of nearly £10m :(

Imagine what Big Sam or Hughes could have done with that money to spend.

I'd like to think that Venky's are watching and shuffling in their seats, but I know full well that they care less about our club than Kean does.

Imagine what Big Sam or Hughes could have done with that money to spend.

I'd like to think that Venky's are watching and shuffling in their seats, but I know full well that they care less about our club than Kean does.

I doubt they'll even be watching.

In the interests of fairness surely Venkys should sack Kean after this debacle, bearing in mind that BFS got sacked after a similar drubbing after the Man Ure game.

That was why i was actually hoping for more goals from the arse after the 6th went in.

Venky and Kean have ruined football so much for me that I'll welcome big losses if it means the end of either of them! :angry:

I hope they score more. Rovers deserve a thrashing and Kean deserves to be crucified by the media.

when they were getting off the coach the commentator on ESPN came out with that stupid unresearched old ###### that they have been fed as Kean alighted that 'he now needed a bodyguard to go out in Blackburn'. What utter utter shyte! If there is anywhere.. ANYWHERE in Blackburn to go out of a night then please please let me know! The crap that we have descended and subject to n this hell hole of terraced slums, housing developments and tacky take aways offering greasy kebabs made from long dead animals, Western Union services and drugs at the moment just beggars belief.

Archived