SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Just about to put a cheeky few quid on but Arteta has changed my mind !!!

Now going for 7-1 Arsenal with a tenner.

There you go

shame you didn't put it on before the game

7-1

NOOOOOOOOO!

Insult to injury in the dying seconds!! After considering the damage done to squad morale by the loss to NUFC when we huffed and puffed so valiantly but ultimately so ineffectively I'd placed a bet yesterday that we'd lose 6-1!!!

I've been bloody done!!! :angry2:

• Backroom

NOOOOOOOOO!

Insult to injury in the dying seconds!! After considering the damage done to squad morale by the loss to NUFC when we huffed and puffed so valiantly but ultimately so ineffectively I'd placed a bet yesterday that we'd lose 6-1!!!

I've been bloody done!!! :angry2:

Look on the up side, Mrs Mercerman gets to dine out tonight

This is the lowest I have felt Under Kean, That was the worst perfomance yet. Atually hurt to watch That man should never have been put in charge and should have gone a long time ago and we all know the sad thing in Venkys wont sack him. They wont pay for a new manager so whats the point!!???

Cant stand watching us but I keep doing it with this pathetic glimmer of hope we can survive.

Now we have to hope results go in our favour and we win at qpr *sigh*

Must check my dodgy feed.

We would be screaming red if someone had dived in like that on one of ours.

Feet up or down, still a red....

Puffs football. How else could he possibly have challenged for that ball? His foot was low and he came in from the front (btw those tackles from the back really are evil... I've endured plenty) although I'll concede his left foot came through a little too early. Ankles are complicated they are not ball joints.... feet simply cannot turn 180 degrees. The law makers are fools.

• Backroom

Never heard of bet in play !!!!

Nearly £50 in winnings is scant consolation.

Sorry, what I meant is the odds would have been whopping pre game obviously dramatically reduced at half time.

West Ham have kept my accumalators running for the day.

Kean is not going to abandon ship and Venky's are too clueless to sack him. Not to mention it's too late now for firing Kean since no one worthwhile is going to take the manager position and even if they did the transfer window has come and gone and there isn't a full squad to work with presently; even one of our best players refuses to play (Samba). There is just nothing positive whatsoever about Rovers at the moment. Venky's and Kean are like parasites that have latched on to the club and will not let go until it is completely dead and there is nothing left to feed on.

Sorry, what I meant is the odds would have been whopping pre game obviously dramatically reduced at half time.

West Ham have kept my accumalators running for the day.

Ok, got you ! Good luck !

Archived