BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all the doom and gloom - it is next weekend that will define our season more than todays match. The whole town need to.come out for that one - dont care who.is.in.charge just dont want the club relegated

Zamora's just scored on his debut for QPR.

Can only pray that Barclays pull the plug on the club, and these jokers lose everything they've invested into the club along with us.

Watching Bradley Orr and Modeste wearing our colours was just too shocking too watch.

If theres a God, please dear God rid us of these fraudsters.

You cheeky, arrogant ####. I've been a season ticket holder since 1982, my Dad since 1960, my Nan worked at the club for 30 years, my Grandad went home and away in the 1930's and 40's, and my great Grandad was a Rovers fan in the19th century. You gave up under Ince, and you've hardly been this season - and you have the temerity to question MY commitment? Tosser - and if I ever had the misfortune to bump into you I'd tell you to your twisted little face.

Oh, and I'm STILL waiting for that apology, you gutless, ball-less, classless w@nker.

Nice one. :lol:

btw Can we assume the milkman was a dingle?

Without pulling the violin out I had to endure that 90 minutes with Arsenal fans as I got a free ticket (money is tight). What an absolutely shambolic performance. Every one of the Rovers fans who went today should get a refund. Absolutely fuming at that performance.

Likes of N'Zonzi who couldn't be bothered to run back when he lost the ball should not wear our colours again.

Venkys and kean EFF off I want my club back.

I feel sorry for the supporters who left Blackburn at 5.30am this morning . They all should get their money back. This is a disgrace.

Me too darwen, me too..... but you know what they say about fools and their money? :rolleyes:

Those anti-Wenger protesters must feel pretty damn stupid now.

Stupid pratts. Arsenal is the best business model in Prem football.

You cheeky, arrogant ####. I've been a season ticket holder since 1982, my Dad since 1960, my Nan worked at the club for 30 years, my Grandad went home and away in the 1930's and 40's, and my great Grandad was a Rovers fan in the19th century. You gave up under Ince, and you've hardly been this season - and you have the temerity to question MY commitment? Tosser - and if I ever had the misfortune to bump into you I'd tell you to your twisted little face.

Oh, and I'm STILL waiting for that apology, you gutless, ball-less, classless w@nker.

Just tell us what you really think, don't beat around the bush man !

Likes of N'Zonzi who couldn't be bothered to run back when he lost the ball should not wear our colours again.

He did the same for Newcastles 2nd goal on Wednesday , last minute is no excuse ...

Our players are not good enough , our manager is a Joke ! Our owners don't care one iota ..

relegation beckons .

Nice one. :lol:

btw Can we assume the milkman was a dingle?

Is that the best you could come up with after thinking for an hour? Very weak.

By the way, think I found a picture of you on the Internet .... know who I'm looking for at the QPR game now.

Keep smiling.

5e0b1e39-506f-0108.jpg

Can only pray that Barclays pull the plug on the club, and these jokers lose everything they've invested into the club along with us.

Watching Bradley Orr and Modeste wearing our colours was just too shocking too watch.

If theres a God, please dear God rid us of these fraudsters.

How is that? Orr and Modeste were the only ones who played well today. :wacko:

Didn't watch it, didn't listen to it, told my son to stop texting me at the sending off point. I can't bear it any more. Going out for a pint now, I may be some time. Looks like the players have finally given up on the job. I know we're going down but where's the pride, where's the fighting spirit ? what's beating under that badge ? A carraway seed ?

If you're looking for heroes in Blue and White shirts look no further than any Rovers fan who went today.I salute you, you're better men ( and women ) than I am. The cricketers got MBE's for a lot less.

Is that the best you could come up with after thinking for an hour? Very weak.

By the way, think I found a picture of you on the Internet .... know who I'm looking for at the QPR game now.

Keep smiling.

5e0b1e39-506f-0108.jpg

If it is truly only a matter of pigment that differentiate the races, then you sir - are a racist.

Archived