BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the first free kick he's scored this year?

If I'm putting a guy in the team solely for his dead ball ability I'd rather have someone like Seb Larsson.

second I think, Fulham at home was another

am i the only person that think Nzonzi is the most over rated player in world football? i cant stand him, hes loses his head almost every other game, gives away stupid free kicks, cant tackle, at 6 ft 4 he cant head a ball, can only pass max 5 meters sideways or back and refuses to track back.... everything the opposite of a def mid!

Hes a liability!!! Hes made one good pass this season and scored one good goal during his time here...

HOW can we turn down bids from him!!! especialy 6/7/8 million bids that have come in!!!! Hope he ###### off with the others who dont give a ######!

Explain?

Petrovic was far worse than either player against Newcastle. Dann was worse too. Rochina was utterly appalling when he came on. But you've highlighted those two, who some choose to criticise constantly throughout the season regardless of form. Pedersen created FOUR clear cut chances! Dunn looked our most likely source of creating a goal in the first half (indeed, a bit of creativity brought the penalty...which he missed granted...)

You're not the only poster who was against Allardyce that does this. It's crazy to think we would be stronger with Vukcevic there than either of our two most experienced players, especially in a game like today.

Maybe it's a style over substance attitude. Both make regular contributions to the Rovers cause but perhaps don't do it in a pretty way like Formica/Vukcevic. The same thinking plagued Allardyce's successful reign - getting results apparently wasn't enough for some.

Edit: Neither will be enough when we defend like that. :angry2:

Is that the first free kick he's scored this year?

If I'm putting a guy in the team solely for his dead ball ability I'd rather have someone like Seb Larsson.

It's only February!

The reaction to Larsson on here when we were supposedly going to sign him was mixed to say the least.

am i the only person that think Nzonzi is the most over rated player in world football? i cant stand him, hes loses his head almost every other game, gives away stupid free kicks, cant tackle, at 6 ft 4 he cant head a ball, can only pass max 5 meters sideways or back and refuses to track back.... everything the opposite of a def mid!

Hes a liability!!! Hes made one good pass this season and scored one good goal during his time here...

HOW can we turn down bids from him!!! especialy 6/7/8 million bids that have come in!!!! Hope he ###### off with the others who dont give a ######!

Not the most overrated player I can think of but he is vastly overrated. There is no consistency with him.

2-1 RVP, carbon copy of the first in terms of buildup.

Archived