BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal v Rovers Preview - February 4th, 1pm

2k.

cant complain, red card all day long

Definitely. Absolutely no chance of any other outcome with all the attention that has been put on those challenges, especially right in front of the referee.

Turning this off now, better things I can be doing with my Saturday than this rubbish!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because they've been around for a long time they should play - even though they've offered little (Pedersen - 2 assists from someone who's played nearly every game and takes every set-piece?). Bizarre way of thinking.

We know what Dunn and Peds offer - the odd and increasingly fleeting bit of inspiration. Vukcevic and Formica haven't had extended runs so until they do (and seeing as we are losing most games with Dunny and Peds we've got nothing to lose) we're never going to know.

What's that saying? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Part of the reason we are where we are IMO.

The problem is WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH ...We ahve signed championship players in the last 3 windows ..

Complete and utter embarrassment. This is so painful to watch, words fail me.

I think Man Utd's scoring record v Ipswich is under genuine threat today.

The worst thing is, there's seemingly no way out of this. We're condemned to torture for the forseeable future, thanks to the effin inept, evil chicken chokers and their tosspot henchman.

Please, someone, save us.

Our passing belongs in the championship im afraid!

Our head coach, some players and our owners belong in League 1 but dont worry they'll be were they belong soon. Trouble is they're taking us with them. Oh and so much for Eric Black :angry:

Archived